Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

We are looking to put in a walk-in wardrobe into our master bedroom. It would need a 1 internal stud wall (approx 8ft),plastering, internal door, light fitting, shelves and hanging rail and a light switch moving. I am unsure who I would contact to get this done, i.e. plasterer, builder, joiner.

Is anyone able to give me some suggestions, or even better give me details of a reliable, reasonable priced tradesman or an idea of costs.

I can't send PM's so I will text you my address and arrange for you to quote me some time in the near future. I live in Ecclesfield, if that is not too far out for you?

Hello

Can anyone recommend a good builder for loft conversions? We aren't sure our loft is suitable so want someone who can come out, take a look and talk through options. Depending on the price of that we would also like quotes for kitchen work, built in wardrobes & storage.

We are also considering some replastering work - lots to get quotes for basically :)

.... .

Edited by joiner andy
Wrong thread

Try r.s heating and building ask for Roger unwind,,,tar lee

Highly recommended plumber Sam Lovatt

Tel 07909 842 848

Sam came out to fit my new shower as my old one had broken. He fitted me in his busy day. Sam is very pleasant and polite. The price quoted was the price paid on the day!

Very competitive price and great workmanship!

Very Happy with my new shower.

Can anyone recommend a good plasterer who is reasonably priced?

Can anyone recommend a good plasterer who is reasonably priced?

I am out quoting today, but booked up until mid-late august at earliest.

Thanks, Chris @ MAC Plastering

Highly recommend Andy for gardening - saw an earlier recommendation and used him this weekend to cut back some trees and he did a great job of cutting them back, removing them all and general tidying up of the garden.

Hi - looking for recommendations of companies to install a new home alarm system. Preferably ones you have used recently.

Thanks

Ive sent you a PM xx

Happy to call and quote abd check your wireing to see what kw shower you can have.

Regards jonathan

Jonathan fitted a complete new bathroom for us- highly recommended!!

Yolandi