Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

We need to convert our bathroom for my husband who has mobility problems. Can anyone recommend an installer? Is there anyone I should avoid?

Looking to buy a new front and back door and double sliding or French doors. Anyone with any recommendations, somewhere with good quality but fair prices.

Thanks

Aiden

anyone recommend a company that removes soil/ levels/ and replaces with new soil/top soil also good garden maintenence

Hello.

I'm looking for somebody who can repair our drainpipes on terraced house, joints need repalcaing, completly rotted. I'm in s21 Killamarsh area.

I've just had a new sliding patio door from Barrier Glazing in Penistone. Friendly service and good job done.

I would like to recommend Mick Mitchell, Painter and decorator. I have just had my double bedroom decorated by him. He has made a very good job of it and he always leaves the rooms clean and tidy and everything is put back in place.

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 01:20 ----------

Forgot to say Mick Mitchell, Painter and Decorator his number is:-

0114 2454383

I am happy to recommend Jeff Smith, who has done another excellent job for us.

He has replaced our banister with an oak one, part of the job involved getting some of the wood turned. Jeff takes responsibity for measuring up the work and for organising the materials to site. He is excellent in managing the job, giving a specified length of time for the work to be completed and sticking to it! Excellent job:)

Richard, Ranmoor Sheffield

jsmith2009

Jeff the Joiner 07861379796 or 01142203563 full refurbs/ loft conversions/ Doors/floors/ balustrades/ kitchens/ windows/ restoration to wooden windows/plastic windows all general joinery .free quotes given

We need to convert our bathroom for my husband who has mobility problems. Can anyone recommend an installer? Is there anyone I should avoid?

Hi We do disabled adaptations for chesterfield council and have attended the AKW courses for installation.

Thanks

Mike

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 21:38 ----------

Another recommendation for MET Gas. We wanted a new combi boiler and to move it from the kitchen to a new location up stairs. Mike came to survey the property and gave some excellent advice. He provided me with various options and was clear on costs.

The service from the installation team was excellent. Always on time and very clean and tidy. They have also been round at short notice to take a radiator off for us to get some plastering done. Great service all round.

Thanks For the recommendation

Mike

We have just had work done by Chris @ MAC Plastering, including a new ceiling, chimney breast feature and some skimming in the hallway. The work is to a very high standard and we are really pleased with the results. Would not hesitate to recommend

07849 946 223

info@mac-plastering.com

Anyone recommend someone to fit a replacement electric shower?

merluza747@gmail.com

Happy to call and quote abd check your wireing to see what kw shower you can have.

Regards jonathan

I would like to recommend Ryan from RF Joinery (07949233556 and on forum as RF Joinery). He has done for a few jobs for me now (with more booked) including building inbuilt cupboards in my attic, and all to a high standard. We have been really pleased with his work, and his willingness to get a job done above and beyond what we had agreed. His rates were also very reasonable!

Adam