Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Nice to hear that there are some decent trades about. I shall keep them in mind .

Recommendation for Andy Hall, joiner.

He ensures the job is completed to the customers satisfaction and his own high standards.

Recommendation for Andy Hall, joiner.

He ensures the job is completed to the customers satisfaction and his own high standards.

Thank you. .

Hi - looking for recommendations of companies to install a new home alarm system. Preferably ones you have used recently.

Thanks

Hi - looking for recommendations of companies to install a new home alarm system. Preferably ones you have used recently.

Thanks

I used a little firm called PN Alarms of Wickersley Rotherham,genuine little firm with a non pushy sales policy and written quotes.

Hi I wanted to recommend Steve Best Plastering who did a fantastic job on boarding and plastering our kitchen thank you very much we will def use him again his number is 07860389881... Also, whilst I'm on here I'm looking for a gas engineer who is qualified to connect our new gas hob can any one recommend? We are looking at having this done over the next day or two, plus what is the average cost of having this done all the connections are there its simply a matter of connecting the hob to the gas pipe... Thanks

Hi all,

We need to gain access to other part of our cellar, which means knocking through a rather thick wall.

We can do the work ourselves, but we need a structural engineer to come out and give advice, do any calculations etc.

Martin evans gets lots of good recommendations on here- but the are booked up till mid July.

Any one recently used this type of service and could recommend someone.

Thank you.

You could try Steve White at White Structural Ltd (number can be found on Google).

Looking for someone to lay about 80 square feet of turf.The ground is bare earth at the moment but will need prepping.

It is for a relative & we would be looking for a decent standard of work.

It is in the S12 area.

We have just had some work completed by Leepy (S6 Handyman) and can highly recommend his work, did a great job for us last weekend & at a great price!!!.

We'll definitely be using Leepy again for our jobs!!!

Cheers for feedback bret,all the best with sale of house,,thanks Lee,S6

Adding another recommendation for Jeff the Joiner (jsmith2009), our attic looks great now, with a complete refurb, including new floor, new storage space, taking out an old partition wall, raising the ceiling and a couple of the stud walls replaced.

Jeff is a great bloke and works with a great team, too: very impressed with plastering done by Rob and Adam has sorted out the electrics, will likely be having them all back in as we work our way through the rest of the house.

hi cis it was a pleasure to work for you ta jeff