Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

If you need a new boiler installed, look no further than Met Gas Services. They have just installed a new combi boiler for me and the service, promptness and quality of work was second to none!!!

Even fitted a washing m/c supply free of charge !!!

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/member.php?u=58408

Another recommendation for MET Gas. We wanted a new combi boiler and to move it from the kitchen to a new location up stairs. Mike came to survey the property and gave some excellent advice. He provided me with various options and was clear on costs.

The service from the installation team was excellent. Always on time and very clean and tidy. They have also been round at short notice to take a radiator off for us to get some plastering done. Great service all round.

Hi

We're looking for a reliable and recommended builder to turn our basement into useable dry storage/utility space for freezer, tumble dryer etc and a little bit of DIY workshop area. We're in Sheffield S11. It doesn't need to be beautifully finished, but it does need to be dry and safe!

Any recommendations would be really great.

Thanks

Hi

We're looking for a reliable and recommended builder to turn our basement into useable dry storage/utility space for freezer, tumble dryer etc and a little bit of DIY workshop area. We're in Sheffield S11. It doesn't need to be beautifully finished, but it does need to be dry and safe!

Any recommendations would be really great.

Thanks

I'd first consider how dry is your basement / cellar now. It may need to be tanked and that may require getting people with proven ability to do that.

Good luck

Big thumbs up for Steve Oscar Painting and Decorating. Lounge, hall, two bedrooms; first class job. Very clean and tidy and a lovely person too. Totally trustworthy.

Recommended.

07538 367147 or 0114 254 0684

Thanks to leepy (S6 Handyman) for a great job.

All I ever want is someone who turns up when they say they will, gets the job done, charges a fair price and then it's a mega bonus if they're friendly and helpful too.

Certainly S6 Handyman provides that and want to say a huge thanks for sorting the hole in my kitchen floor and the variety of little add-ons that I never quite get round to doing myself! I now have a reliable handyman's number for the million other jobs that I need doing.

Thanks so much. (He even ventured into S5 to do the job for me!)

Thankyou Jane for great feedback,it was a pleasure to work for you,see you soon....lee, S6

Thanks to leepy (S6 Handyman) for a great job.

All I ever want is someone who turns up when they say they will, gets the job done, charges a fair price and then it's a mega bonus if they're friendly and helpful too.

Certainly S6 Handyman provides that and want to say a huge thanks for sorting the hole in my kitchen floor and the variety of little add-ons that I never quite get round to doing myself! I now have a reliable handyman's number for the million other jobs that I need doing.

Thanks so much. (He even ventured into S5 to do the job for me!)

You can't buy recommendations like that top lad, well done Lee.:)

Can anyone recommend a handyman

Had several done on propeties over the years. MASTER PRINT stamp concrete .is the best one by far. If you live in S13 you can come and have a look. Be carefull some right cowboys out there. Also are you sure its right for you .Have you any major drains / services running in area as once its laid its a hell of a job to repair if dug up is stamp concrete. There are some nice cobbled affect drives out there. The cobbled effect is the one if you have concerns run round have a look at some done knock on a few doors :hihi::hihi:

Hi would you be able to give me a quote on doing a drive?

Hi would you be able to give me a quote on doing a drive?

Phone masterprint up they are in the book ask for Darren the owner.

Adding another recommendation for Jeff the Joiner (jsmith2009), our attic looks great now, with a complete refurb, including new floor, new storage space, taking out an old partition wall, raising the ceiling and a couple of the stud walls replaced.

Jeff is a great bloke and works with a great team, too: very impressed with plastering done by Rob and Adam has sorted out the electrics, will likely be having them all back in as we work our way through the rest of the house.

Edited by Cis_H