Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Highly recommend calibraman1 who did an excellent job clearing a house, including the cellar, of broken furniture and filthy carpets very quickly and cleanly, and for a very reasonable price. They managed to do in three hourse what it would have taken me two days and two skips to do. And yes, they do have a wastecarrier licence.

Could you let me have tele. no. of calibraman1 have house I need clearing

Another recommendation for Sam Lovatt at Dearne plumbing - did a great job on our bathroom for a really competitive price.

Can anyone recommend a reliable tradesman for a loft extension, i.e the movement of a stud wall and fitting a velux and extra floorboards?

thanks,

Nick.

Yet another recommendation for Sam Lovatt at Dearne Plumbing & Bathrooms. We found Sam through the rave reviews he gets on here and we can now add to them.

Sam's just done a fabulous job for us, installing a large shower enclosure, tray, shower and new pump. His standard of work is very high and attention to detail exemplary. We will use him again and would recommend him.

Just had Matt Viney and his crew come and fit several new double glazed upvc windows. They came when they said and did a great job. We had a few quotes, Matt was only slightly more than one of them, but beat the other company by a mile.

His mobile is 07932022997 and has a web site http://www.mjviney.com and he is FENSA registered

I need a new drive. It will be an expensive job as it is a large area so I need to know that I have chosen a reputable firm. I am about to ask two Sheffield firms for quotes but would like to know if anyone has had recent experience, either good or bad, and can advise me.

Google the companies and look at reviews.

I need a new drive. It will be an expensive job as it is a large area so I need to know that I have chosen a reputable firm. I am about to ask two Sheffield firms for quotes but would like to know if anyone has had recent experience, either good or bad, and can advise me.

Had several done on propeties over the years. MASTER PRINT stamp concrete .is the best one by far. If you live in S13 you can come and have a look. Be carefull some right cowboys out there. Also are you sure its right for you .Have you any major drains / services running in area as once its laid its a hell of a job to repair if dug up is stamp concrete. There are some nice cobbled affect drives out there. The cobbled effect is the one if you have concerns run round have a look at some done knock on a few doors :hihi::hihi:

Can anyone recommend someone who can do fencing, decking and patios? We'll be supplying our own fence panels and paving slabs just need someone to install the concrete posts and do the decking, lay the patio.

Does anyone know a reliable electrician ?

I've got no lighting at all, checked fuse box etc. At a loss now, so need someone pretty urgently.

Does anyone know a reliable electrician ?

I've got no lighting at all, checked fuse box etc. At a loss now, so need someone pretty urgently.

Jason at JTek his number is 07792 558841 he is very good and highly recommended.

Natalie