Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

New to the area (south west Sheffield) and need a plasterer who is free this week. Not a massive job, probably only about 20sqm. Any recommendations?

Try Mick at PhoenixX ltd his number is 07449833298

Hi there,

i recommend Richard Cartlidge R C Plastering Sheffield based. i use him myself on jobs he is quality,clean tidy and a good egg. call him on 07739418365 if you get voice mail leave a message he will get back to you.

hi also who works with richard is darren he is spot on aswell ta jeff

I recently had a cellar conversion carried out by Whitecliffes, based in sheffield. Eric and his team did an excellent job and were clean, punctual and polite. I would definitely recommend them to friends and will certainly be using them on any future work on my home.

Cheers,

Jamie

I recently had a cellar conversion carried out by Whitecliffes, based in sheffield. Eric and his team did an excellent job and were clean, punctual and polite. I would definitely recommend them to friends and will certainly be using them on any future work on my home.

Cheers,

Jamie

Hello Jamie.

Thank you for taking the time to join the Forum and post your recommendation. It is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy the cellar conversion.

Whitecliffes and the Team.

Just had some double glazing units replaced by Mark at Bluestone uPVC. He quoted up fairly quickly and came round at the weekend to fit the panels. Left everything clean and tidy, and was a reasonable price. Overall I'm happy and would easily recommend them.

If I manage to break any more of my windows (:rolleyes:), I'll be using them again.

How does anyone get hold of him??? i have been trying to call him all week on the two telephone numbers on his website and left a voice message yet nothing...! does he have a profile on here???

Can anyone recommend anyone else? i just have the one kitchen window i want replacing (the whole thing frame and glass) i need it doing quite soon before having plastering doing in a couple of weeks, any recommendations welcome many thanks...

Quick thanks to Micky ET (MET Gas)

Sent round 1 of his guys at short notice to whip a couple of rads off the wall for me.

Cheers Micky, Dean did a good job, top guys.

Chris @ MAC Plastering

simpletom on here sorted some garden waste at one of my rental properties at a very good price and he's a top bloke as well. Well recommended.

Quick thanks to Micky ET (MET Gas)

Sent round 1 of his guys at short notice to whip a couple of rads off the wall for me.

Cheers Micky, Dean did a good job, top guys.

Chris @ MAC Plastering

Thanks

Mike

I have a large conservatory which needs some of the trim around the edge of the roof panels and the guttering repairing or replacing. I live in rotherham (rawmarsh) does anyone know the type of tradesman I need or can recommend anyone? Thanks :)

Hi could anyone recomend a good damp proofer/builder required initially to assess some damage done and may be to correct the problem if required.

Also require a good paver if any one has recommendations.

Thank you.

How does anyone get hold of him??? i have been trying to call him all week on the two telephone numbers on his website and left a voice message yet nothing...! does he have a profile on here???

He told me he was off on holiday soon - so I guess he forgot to put a message on his machine :o

Does anyone know of a reputable plumber . A friend of mine has a leak from her shower and 3 different plumbers have all told her that it is a different problem.