Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I'd like to recommend Steve (user name corgigasman) who I found via the forum. I contacted him Friday night about connecting a cooker & gas fire & he came round on the Saturday morning. Did a great job - all fully tested & only charged £40 per appliance.

Thank you for the recommendation, much appreciated :-)

Just had some double glazing units replaced by Mark at Bluestone uPVC. He quoted up fairly quickly and came round at the weekend to fit the panels. Left everything clean and tidy, and was a reasonable price. Overall I'm happy and would easily recommend them.

If I manage to break any more of my windows (:rolleyes:), I'll be using them again.

Hi,I've recently purchased a 3 bed semi in Aston and I'm after a plasterer for works to be done.

rough idea is to re-plaster a double bedroom, and a single bedroom (box room) inc ceilings, and also a full height cupboard.

does anyone have recommendations for any good plasterers serving that area?

Thanks.

I am having a bedroom extension and have a has a quote from a Adrian Lovell, has anyone used him before for building work and what was your expierence using him.

Thanks for any advice.

Another recommendation for Mick Mitchell, painter and decorator.

Good quality work, clean worker and reasonable prices.

We had Mark from Bluestone, to fit two replacement upvc doors, was best on price, did excellent job, would recommend him highly

I need 4-5 roof tiles replacing,can anyone recommend a roofer or odd job man for the job,

I'd have a go myself but don't have a roof ladder,it's just a small job ,no cement etc etc

Give Mark at Top Tile Roofing a ring. He's based in Hillsborough, just done some work on my parents' house. Sorry, I've not got the number on me. :)

This is the number for Mark - 07761789282 - I've just recommended him on another thread.

New to the area (south west Sheffield) and need a plasterer who is free this week. Not a massive job, probably only about 20sqm. Any recommendations?

Hi there,

i recommend Richard Cartlidge R C Plastering Sheffield based. i use him myself on jobs he is quality,clean tidy and a good egg. call him on 07739418365 if you get voice mail leave a message he will get back to you.

Thanks very much, will give him a try