Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

We have just had our garden landscaped by Aspire Landscapping of Dronfield. We were very pleased with the work they did. very helpful and friendly. I am disabled and they put a lot of considerantion into the work to suit my disablity.

Hi can anyone please recommend a good electrician and also a good plasterer, as we are about to rip out the old kitchen and put a new one in so need trades professionals in to do this work beforehand… It would help if the people are able to come out on a Saturday to give a quote and also to work on the Saturday (if possible) as this is when I’m mainly around. We are based in the lower Heeley part of the city… Thanks

Please PM me if you are a trades person interested in the work, cheers

Hi can anyone please recommend a good electrician and also a good plasterer, as we are about to rip out the old kitchen and put a new one in so need trades professionals in to do this work beforehand… It would help if the people are able to come out on a Saturday to give a quote and also to work on the Saturday (if possible) as this is when I’m mainly around. We are based in the lower Heeley part of the city… Thanks

Please PM me if you are a trades person interested in the work, cheers

I can recommend Sam Roberts, Sam Roberts Electrical Services His number is 07446 111317

Steve Best a call on 01709 835563 / 07860389881 he's a very good plasterer can recommend him

Good timing! I was just about to recommend MJB Electrical and Rudi Johns Plastering for all the work they've done on our house.

We've just had a big two storey extension and Matt at MJB sorted all the electrical work including all lights, sockets, Cat 5 cabling, CCTV cameras, new alarm and built in speakers. Always willing to help out even when other trades caused big delays and clear with his pricing breakdown. Would definitely use again. MJB Electrical Services - 07795264415

Rudi has plastered the 2 bedrooms, hallway and living & dining room as well as fitting new skirting and architraves. He also tiled our kitchen previously so can really vouch for his work. A really good quality finish and always very helpful and responsive - Rudi 07709 352952

Edited by mdmjames

Hi Matt

I'm really glad you are happy with our work & thank you very much for your kind words

Many thanks

Matt

Good timing! I was just about to recommend MJB Electrical and Rudi Johns Plastering for all the work they've done on our house.

We've just had a big two storey extension and Matt at MJB sorted all the electrical work including all lights, sockets, Cat 5 cabling, CCTV cameras, new alarm and built in speakers. Always willing to help out even when other trades caused big delays and clear with his pricing breakdown. Would definitely use again. MJB Electrical Services - 07795264415

Rudi has plastered the 2 bedrooms, hallway and living & dining room as well as fitting new skirting and architraves. He also tiled our kitchen previously so can really vouch for his work. A really good quality finish and always very helpful and responsive - Rudi 07709 352952

I can recommend W joinery, did some work for us to a very good standard and will be using his services again.

Thanks all for your suggestions\recommendations, I will contact some of the people... Cheers

Just had an electrician doing some work for me from EV electrical he's done a fantastic job and couldn't of got it done cheaper. You can reach him on 07581464114

General Builder - used for lots of projects, does a good job for a good price James Lazenby Ltd - 07817601499

Good Morning,

I have just registered on this site despite living in Sheffield for pretty much all my life!

I am just about to complete on a house move and recently found there to be a moderate to high risk of subsidence on the environmental search for the property we planned to purchase. This was a massive shock and extremely worrying so I googled Surveyors in Sheffield to get a professional opinion in the form of a homebuyers survey.

I stumbled across a Sheffield-based Surveyor called David Bell in Grenoside and immediately agreed to proceed due to time constraints with our move.

The level of service was over and above our expectations and was very thorough. In addition, it was David's amiable approach and of course reasonable cost that made a traumatic time more palatable.

I asked how I could thank him for doing such a good job and he mentioned the Sheffield Forum. So here I am!

I could not recommend him highly enough and would certainly use him again or recommend to anyone else who requires any type of Surveying work. His contact number is 0114 2466 693.

Thanks

Burtowl

I'd like to recommend Steve (user name corgigasman) who I found via the forum. I contacted him Friday night about connecting a cooker & gas fire & he came round on the Saturday morning. Did a great job - all fully tested & only charged £40 per appliance.