Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I'd like to recommend Whitecliffe's.

They did our cellar conversion in Crookes about 7 years ago, and were absolutely superb. We had all sorts of problems at the time with some other tradesmen who left work half done or not done, and Eric and his team sorted it all out for us.

When we moved recently to Crosspool we gave them a call and they renovated our new house for us from top to bottom - from central heating, electrics, floors and walls to windows and ceilings.

Their work is superb, the team are lovely, helpful and always go the extra mile to make things as good as they can be, but the best part is that they make the entire process stress-free. I came home from work every day excited to see the progress made, not concerned about what was being done, or anxious to see what had gone wrong that day.

They give you peace of mind, and if you've ever had problems with a builder you'll understand how important that is.

Hello zygoma79.

Thank you for your recommendation.

We were delighted to carry-out works in your home.

It is lovely to know that you had such peace of mind whilst we were there too. It was a pleasure to work for you and your family and we all wish you the very best for the rest of 2014.

I would like to say a massive thankyou on behalf of my mum to leepy on here, the s6 handyman. He has done several jobs for her over the past couple of months which have been carried out brilliantly and for a very reasonable price.

She has no hesitation recommending him to everyone, in fact she already has done because he's done jobs for her neighbour too!

Thankyou for the great feedback,I don't think I'll ever get off your road this year way it's going LOL,,all the best Lee,s6

Just had another one done. Sheffield Window Centre seem to have all their repair work done by Central Glass Sheffield now, but they're still keeping up the same quality

Slightly off topic - but sheffield window centre now own central glass (who they have been using as glass suppliers for awhile).

http://www.sheffield-window-centre.co.uk/news/central-glass-ltd-purchased-by-the-owners-of-sheffield-window-centre

does anyone have any good reccomendations of a good garden fence installer, I do mean good seen some fence companies thet use cheap wood looking for a good good tradesman

Had my internal doors replaced by Joiner Jeff and would highly recommend getting in touch with him if your looking for quality work at a great price. Replaced my internal doors with no fuss and they look great, lovely guy too :)

Hillsborough Fencing.....good quality and a fair price.

Hillsbrough fencing have some nice panels, and Hardcores have a range of concrete posts and gravel boards.

Please note that the panels are metric and gravel boards are usually imperial.

I also used Hillsborough Fencing. Good range, good quality, fair price, quick delivery, helpful. Did my own installation.

A rec. for Mactheblade (builder) just done allsorts for me, nothing phases him.

Had my internal doors replaced by Joiner Jeff and would highly recommend getting in touch with him if your looking for quality work at a great price. Replaced my internal doors with no fuss and they look great, lovely guy too :)

thankyou very much for the work ta jeff

I am MORE than happy to recommend Joiner Andy to everyone on the forum. He came yesterday to lay laminate floor and fit new skirting boards, and fit a doormat into the floor.

It looks amazing, and I'm over the moon.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/evolution200/IMAG0249.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/evolution200/IMAG0250.jpg

He managed to do it all in one day, the finish is brilliant and was a really fair price. I'll definitely use Andy again in the future.

http://www.andrewhalljoinery.co.uk/