Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hey I'm looking for joiner who is willing to build me a made to measure wardrobe. I can provide the sliding doors if you can't. I've redone the whole bedroom so I'm looking for a good job. Has anyone had something like this built? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

I can recommend Andrew Hall Joiner his contact number 07747 026254

Hi. Looking to get outhouse re-roofed (if such a word exists). Currently a flat slab of concrete and want it removing, new timber frame and tile roof put on. Approx size of outhouse 21ft by 8ft. Also want the internal walls in outhouse removing to open up space. Any ideas on a price or know of a good builder/roofer?

Cheers

Simon

Worked with both Jeff and Andy both decent joiners !

Hi, another recommendation for Jeff the Joiner. He has diligently replaced all of our internal doors using quality products for a great price. His workmanship has transformed our home.

He has also replaced our bathroom window with a double glazed window which also seems rock solid for a great price.

Jeff takes pride in his work and when finished cleaned the place up.

We would recommend Jeff every time and look forward to using him in the future.

Marc

Details:

Jeff smith Joiner 07861379796 or 01142203563 full refurbs/ loft conversions/ Doors/floors/ balustrades/ kitchens/ windows/ restoration to wooden windows/plastic windows all general joinery .free quotes given

Edited by marcd
adding details

Evening, can anyone recommend a landscape gardener? just bought a new house and am thinking of having the drive levelled and the whole back garden turfed.

Cheers...

A big thankyou to Leepy from the site who did some external work on my house recently. Extremely reasonable price, thoroughly nice chap. Highly recommended.

Sheffield Window Centre, for window repairs (replacing two double-glazing sealed units, and fixing the hinges in another window which had broken). Punctual (both for the initial assessment visit, and for the repair visit), efficient, friendly, got the job done well and didn't cost the earth.

Just had another one done. Sheffield Window Centre seem to have all their repair work done by Central Glass Sheffield now, but they're still keeping up the same quality: I had to make them wait about half an hour past the appointment time because I'd brought the wrong set of keys out with me, but they agreed to wait until I could get the keys - and the fitter was still friendly when I did turn up, and efficient at doing the job too. The only downside is that it's taking longer to get an appointment; the fitter said that they were up to about a six-week wait now, so I'm very glad they gave me the leeway on today's appointment time.

Edited by vincentb
Get the company name right! Also add links to the two websites, and another comment about wait times.

Thanks forum41 for feedback,see you soon,,lee

Anyone recommend a TV repair shop in Sheffield?

I'd like to recommend Whitecliffe's.

They did our cellar conversion in Crookes about 7 years ago, and were absolutely superb. We had all sorts of problems at the time with some other tradesmen who left work half done or not done, and Eric and his team sorted it all out for us.

When we moved recently to Crosspool we gave them a call and they renovated our new house for us from top to bottom - from central heating, electrics, floors and walls to windows and ceilings.

Their work is superb, the team are lovely, helpful and always go the extra mile to make things as good as they can be, but the best part is that they make the entire process stress-free. I came home from work every day excited to see the progress made, not concerned about what was being done, or anxious to see what had gone wrong that day.

They give you peace of mind, and if you've ever had problems with a builder you'll understand how important that is.