Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Highly recommend calibraman1 who did an excellent job clearing a house, including the cellar, of broken furniture and filthy carpets very quickly and cleanly, and for a very reasonable price. They managed to do in three hourse what it would have taken me two days and two skips to do. And yes, they do have a wastecarrier licence.

Hello, I would like to recommend Andy Hall (joiner andy). He has fitted both our external doors, extended the kitchen worktop, fitted our extractor and some wall units and just today finished putting up some shelves and made us a cupboard door from scratch!

Amazing work, always prompt and always tidy. Very reasonable prices and very professional.

Any recommendations for a landscape gardener please ! Must be a tidy worker .

I'd like to recommend Jonathan at JF Plumbing - 07805122223

Taps didn't work and now they do!

Cheers

I'd like to recommend Jonathan at JF Plumbing - 07805122223

Taps didn't work and now they do!

Cheers

Happy to help.

Thanks for positive feedback.

Jonathan

:):)Just like to thank Ashley Cordwell for a brilliant job of supplying and fitting our plaster coving! Thanks Ashley, can recommend him. 07866 938155 if anyone interested.

Hi, was wondering if anyone has used RWBJ LTD Damp Proofers and if they can recommend them?

Why?,

Whats your problem?, dont just say damp, there can be lots of causes which dont actually need damp proofing work.

If however you do need damp proof work doing, then you can save a lot of money by doing it yourself. You buy the injecting creams for builders merchants. Really depends what needs doing

I followed them on a bungalow at Worral recently. Was spot on I also know a friend who used them

Just dont go in to it blindly,

Do you research, see what they are suggesting,

Just dont go in to it blindly,

Do you research, see what they are suggesting,

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

We're looking for someone to do the plastering and electrics in our bathroom.

It would be great if we could find a tradesman who can do both well as we need: a socket fitted, pipes boxed in, ceiling replastered (and probably plasterboarded), walls patched/skimmed, light switch moved, new ceiling light fitted and an illuminated mirror wired in.

If you know anybody who could do all this please do let me know!