Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi Adam sent you a pm can you let me know if you recieved it i seem to be havin some problems with my messages and i'm a bit of a technophobe as for J R Briggs i can say he is a fine tradesman he taught me.

It is unlikely your bricks will be in good condition after render removal. Regarding a re-render lime will certainly help with breath ability but as to what type of lime render will need some consideration. There are now more advanced modern render systems on the market and all offer breath ability to some degree. Even a insulated render system can be lime based if required.

Try J A Briggs at http://www.rendermaster.co.uk he covers all aspects of the rendering market be it traditional, modern, insulated or lime.

Thanks for the advice, I'll give him a ring.

If you are looking for an electrician try Sam Roberts Electrical Services His no is 07446 111317, he lives in the S35 area.

Quick tidy and a very nice bloke

If anyone is looking for a good bathroom fitter I can thoroughly recommend Sam Lovatt from Dearne Bathroom and Plumbing. He's just finished my bathroom, taking it back to the brickwork and has done a first class job on plastering, tiling, fitting, plumbing, electrics flooring the lot. Finished bang on on time and for a good price. Thanks Sam! Cheers Al

I have just had some paving slabs laid by Steve Peacock of Peacocks Gardens.

He did a superb job of preparing the area and laying the slabs.

He was very helpful, friendly and considerate. His price was very reasonable also.

I would definitely recommend him.

His contact details are 0114 2331959 mobile 07779 218012

Quick recommendation for Jeff the Joiner (jsmith2009). He did a good job splicing our cellar joists where the ends were rotting, replaced the coal chute lintel and installed some air bricks in January. Was on time, did a nice job, competitive quote and a top bloke. Cellar is much better for it!

Cheers

Chris

I'd like to post some positive feedback for JF plumbing , Jon came and help replace kitchen waste and drain pipes , great job

Thanks

Hi,

I have a partially converted loft but looking to extend it to maximize space. Could anyone recommend any reliable builders who don't cost the earth?

Thanks

Hi can anyone recommend a good tiler for kitchen and bathroom. I need one a s a p for my flat renovation ...

I'd like to post some positive feedback for JF plumbing , Jon came and help replace kitchen waste and drain pipes , great job

Thanks

Happy to help.

Quick recommendation for Jeff the Joiner (jsmith2009). He did a good job splicing our cellar joists where the ends were rotting, replaced the coal chute lintel and installed some air bricks in January. Was on time, did a nice job, competitive quote and a top bloke. Cellar is much better for it!

Cheers

Chris

hi thankyou chris you made a mean cup of tea too...:)

having found them recommended on the Forum earlier, Bluestone upvc, have just fitted me two new doors, did excellent job throughout, cleaned up, when finished, and took old doors away for me. No hard sell either, just advised me on what would be possible, gave very competiitve price, which they stuck to!.contact is Mark 07720916825