Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

We had MET Gas come and repair our boiler.

They came out fast and did the repairs at a very reasonable price!

I would recommend them to anyone who needs a Gas Man quickly in Sheffield as they do what they say and say what they mean!

Can anyone recommend a Handyman please, I have tried Lee Rodgers (Leepy, S6 handyman) but he is in such demand I have to wait a month. Any other recommendations would be gratefully received

Hi,

Please can anyone recommend builders for a leaking ceiling in bathroom and the adjoining box room? Not sure how this is happening as had a new roof done last year. Any suggestions around possible causes are welcome. Building projects can be quite stressful so want really good recommendations please.

Cheers.

If you had a new roof last year have you called who did the work ?

Thanks..I did that as a first measure but he is not around at the moment and I don't want to wait for a bigger damage to happen. Do you think it may be due to a fault in his work?

I would get a another roofer to check it out.

Hi can anyone recommend a landscape gardener? Or someone who can lay a patio, lawn and possibly build a retaining wall. Thanks

Hi all

Looking for furniture maker / joiner / cabinet maker to build an in-built tv cabinet in alcove for me. Any recommendations anyone?

Ta

HI

need a good tiler to come re-do kitchen floor as was previously done by a cowboy.

Thanks

We've got a leak in our roof. A previous company did a load of jobs on the roof last year (pointing, ridge tiles etc) but the leak hasn't been fixed.

If anyone can recommend a decent roofer who is good with problem solving/leaks/damp then that would be great. I think it's probably the chimney stack or maybe some flashing.

We had MET Gas come and repair our boiler.

They came out fast and did the repairs at a very reasonable price!

I would recommend them to anyone who needs a Gas Man quickly in Sheffield as they do what they say and say what they mean!

Thanks for the recommendation ! :D

I would highly recommend METGAS plumbing & Heating. They were brilliant when we were left in a real mess with no heating or hot water after a gas pipe was damaged by a company doing some work on our house. They came out could not do the repair same day due to time, but left us with portable heaters and arrived promptly the next day. The lads were brilliant, professional and efficient the quality of their work was very good and thorough. They identified a fault with the boiler which they rectified and the hot water and heating is so much better now. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.