Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Woke up this morning to find the wind has partially ripped the felt covering off my shed roof - not sure if the felt can be put back on or it all needs replacing - has anyone got any recommendations of someone that can fix this?

Thanks.

I would like to recommend the Sheffield Forum member – borderline for his fabulous professionalism, excellent time-keeping and overall help and assistance yesterday. I hired him and his van to transport my wife and I, along with a large number of Vintage items, to Doncaster Antiques & Collectors Fair.

He turned up in very good time both at our house and at the end of the day, his van is very well kept and clean, he assisted with moving the items from the house to the van and then from the van to our stand and throughout was so polite, pleasant and professional.

For anyone wanting a ‘Man & Van’ at a very good rate, but more importantly, somebody that you can trust, then please no further than this gentleman.

I for one will not hesitate when it comes to using his services again in the future!!

Here are his details and please; this is an independent assessment of his services. I have no other connection to him and his business. I just believe in praising, honest quality people.

Sheffieldquickmoves man and van

All van services collections and house moves

Call or text 07830046799

Book online http://www.Sheffieldquickmoves.co.uk

Hi

I am looking for someone to renovate a bathroom at a children's nursery over Christmas to inlcude new children toilets and sinks, partitions, plaster work and tiling.

Please let me have any recommendations.

Hi

I am looking for someone to renovate a bathroom at a children's nursery over Christmas to inlcude new children toilets and sinks, partitions, plaster work and tiling.

Please let me have any recommendations.

Hi we have done this type of work recently if look on our gallery link below you will see some picture of a nursery we did recently. would be more than happy to give you a quote.

Cheers Mike

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good reliable tradesman who you have used for damp proofing.

Need a quote for some work asap.

I can recommend ace damp proofing.

Worked on lots of jobs with them. They're in chesterfield on 01246260534

Hope this helps.

We also use Matt from MJB Electrical Services (07795 264415), used him on a couple of jobs. Always found him to be quick and tidy and his work is spot on. Very happy to recommend him and will be using him again in the furture.

I've tried to contact mjb through their website but had no reply for days now...

Hi haz

I've been having trouble with the website since they updated it along with emails I've also been in London so not been able to sort this if you could resend the email that would be great

Many thanks

Matt

Big recommendation for Jeff Smith,recently fitted me a laminate floor and previously new internal doors and some skirting.

Very professional in everything he does and a top bloke as well,a pleasure to do business with.

Also a big thumbs up for Matt Viney who has done an amazing job on our bathroom,totally transformed it from a shell to a dream room.

I am happy to recommend Jeff Smith, who did an excellent job for us last week.

Richard Edwards, Ranmoor Sheffield

jsmith2009

Jeff the Joiner 07861379796 or 01142203563 full refurbs/ loft conversions/ Doors/floors/ balustrades/ kitchens/ windows/ restoration to wooden windows/plastic windows all general joinery .free quotes given

I have a flat roofed garage roughly 29ft x 29ft which needs the felt replacing and I need a few quotes.

I have had a few people come round to look but only one of them has given me a quote and that was for £1400 which I thought was a little expenses.

I have checked online and found out that I could get the felt myself and it would only cost less than £200 but not confident in doing it myself.

Does anyone know any cheap but good roofers and if so how much would they charge to do the job.

Thanks