Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi Guys, I have a boundary wall that is slightly bowing and my neighbour is complaining about it and I need to get fixed. However I don't know any Bricklayers in Sheffield and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations, thank you.

Does anyone on here remove fridges and microwaves adn dispose of them properly?

Are they in working order? if so British Heart Foundation will collect free of charge. See their website for details link below

http://www.bhf.org.uk/donategoods

No they don't otherwise i would've freecycled them.

Another recommendation for Lee S6 handyman. He's done a large number of painting and handyman jobs for me, all as good a quality as a professional painter who would charge you 4 times the amount.

S6 HANDYMAN. the only way is s6,,17 YEARS EXPERIENCE (HOME MAINTENENCE) DECORATOR,JOINERY,TILING,DIY,NO JOB TO SMALL,CLEAN, FRIENDLY + RELIABLE,HONEST RATES,RING FOR A QUOTE, TEL 07946237432 ASK FOR LEE RODGERS..RODGERS98@MSN.COM

Thanks for great feedback,really appreciated,all the best lee

Can anyone reccomend someone to come and look at my guttering. Not sure if we need new or not,got water coming over the front,live in a terraced house and possibly they need replacing Thanks Peeps

It probably has a blocked outflow so water backing up-beware of cowboys who will blag you.See if you can borrow a ladder and remove debris.

****HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***** Sheffield flooring solutions SFS for laminate and wood flooring supply and fit :)

Hello, seeking recommendations for a new up and over garage door and installation. Mine keeps popping off the railings and driving me bananas!

I'm after cheap but effective.

Hi,

I'm yet another person whose got good things to say about Jeff the Joiner (JSmith2009). Jeff came round to our house on Saturday to fit some new skirting boards for us and to repair some damaged floor boards. He fitted us in amongst his busy schedule (it had to be done this weekend because we've got some carpets turning up soon) turned up exactly when promised and did a great job for a very reasonable price.

Thanks Jeff

Hi don't know if you've sorted but if you ring council I think they have a day where you can leave out on kerbside and they collect for free from residential. Worth a try

Hi,

I'm yet another person whose got good things to say about Jeff the Joiner (JSmith2009). Jeff came round to our house on Saturday to fit some new skirting boards for us and to repair some damaged floor boards. He fitted us in amongst his busy schedule (it had to be done this weekend because we've got some carpets turning up soon) turned up exactly when promised and did a great job for a very reasonable price.

Thanks Jeff

hi thankyou very much paul ta jeff