Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Realise this is an old thread I am re-opening but wasn't sure where to put this.

Can recommend Jon at JB Heating for a boiler service.

Very responsive service when booking etc. Turned up on time. Very friendly and didn't mind me asking stupid questions.

Did a proper job on our boiler and vented cylinder set-up.

Fair price (loads cheaper than a maintenance contract) and we have his card stuck on the boiler should anything go wrong.

:thumbsup:

Hi

we needed some plastering work doing, we asked on the forum and chris from mac plastering got in touch, he gave us loads of advice with no obligation, however he was a really nice guy and he seemed to know his stuff, we booked him there and then, he came round on time and did a cracking job, his workmanship was second to none, the price was very reasonable, he even sent information about how to treat and paint the area, we were totally happy the whole job, highly recommended, we now have a plasterer for life, thanks chris

MAC plastering 07849946223

Realise this is an old thread I am re-opening but wasn't sure where to put this.

Can recommend Jon at JB Heating for a boiler service.

Very responsive service when booking etc. Turned up on time. Very friendly and didn't mind me asking stupid questions.

Did a proper job on our boiler and vented cylinder set-up.

Fair price (loads cheaper than a maintenance contract) and we have his card stuck on the boiler should anything go wrong.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind recommendation we are always here to help if you need us cheers Jon at JB Heating Services.

I would like to recommend Sam Lovett of dearne plumbing and bathrooms. He completely gutted our bathroom and then refitted and tiled a new one for us. Not only has he done a fabulous job, but he did it all whilst we were on holiday, so he is trustworthy too.

I've just had Andrew hall fit my decking at home and can't recommend him highly enough. It's really transformed the garden and is nearly complete after 5 long years. Thanks Andy your a star. His number is 07747026254.

Were that happy were having him back to do the kitchen.

I had Hydroleak and Andrew do me a bathroom re-fit last year and they are both first class.

Hi

Could you give me a contact number (or email) for Andrew at Hydroleak

Many thanks :-)

Big Thanks to the team at 'frommetoyouremovals' for shifting a piano effortlessly this weekend!! Can highly recommend as these guys really know their stuff and very friendly.

http://www.frommetoyouremovals.com/

---------- Post added 23-09-2013 at 08:54 ----------

Hi

This is number for Hydroleak (Liam) 07733248379. Great guy and fantastic work! (plus the tidest workman I have ever seen).

Hi - I'm removing a garden shed and base and need to clear the rubbish - it's an 8' x 6' shed, and I think there are sleepers and concrete slabs (not sure how many yet) underneath. I need to clear up within the next week ideally. Could anyone recommend a reasonable and reliable miniskip hire, or maybe a man and van to take them away? I'm in Handsworth S13, quite close to M1 j33. Many thanks for any advice.

Hi

Hi it's all in the link bellow thanks

Jeff (JSmith2009) **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED JOINER**

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*** ***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

Once again Jeff has just done some work for my dad TOP BLOKE

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*** ***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

:)

Thanks again Jeff

Hope this is the right place to ask, I am looking for recommendations for 2 things at the moment.

1. Need my kitchen tap replaced, bought replacement to DIY but the pipes need looking at/cutting in order for the flexible hoses to connect, probably a quick job (?) but not something I can do

2. Burglar alarm service, our alarm has gone off for the 2nd time in 2 days, same PIR setting off, no obvious cause so needs looking at.

Many thanks in advance

Rachel