Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

TEAM are brilliant. They did our doors last year and Andy was so quick, clean and very efficient. The price was unbeatable as well and you have reminded me to get in touch with them again because I've got some more doors that need changing.

I can highly recommend them anyhow.

Can anyone recommend a gardening service that covers the s9 area? We are wanting our back garden levelling and a patio putting in and would like to get a few quotes to get an idea of price. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone recommend a gardening service that covers the s9 area? We are wanting our back garden levelling and a patio putting in and would like to get a few quotes to get an idea of price. Thanks in advance.

I can recommend Luke at L.Dawes gardening, very reliable and reasonable. I know he does gardening work but not sure about patios. His number is: 07958 615197

---------- Post added 09-07-2013 at 11:24 ----------

I am looking for a recommended painter and decorator with availability over the next few weeks and in August. I have someone I normally use but they are booked up until Christmas.

Thanks in advance.

A big thank you to Jeff Smith (joiner) who expertly replaced the rotten facia boards around my bay window last week. He did a great job and I'd happily recommend him to anyone needing a skilled tradesman. Also, a long overdue thank you to MET Gas who have been so helpful with all of the boiler and radiator issues that I've had over the last year. It is so reassuring to have such trustworthy professionals to call on!

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

We have just had 5 doors hung and 2 shelves built in a cupboard by Jeff (JSmith2009)

I can highly recommend him personally. He was very fair on price, a real professional on what he did, and a very nice chap that knows his stuff, I have got a couple of more projects for the future and I will defiantly be using him for the work.

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

:)

Just like to say thank you Jeff for once again coming out straight away to sort out my Dads doors after having the carpets fitted fantastic service once again Thank you...Highly recommended

Can anyone recommend a good sheffield company who can fit Bi-fold and French doors - used Yorkshire windows in the past and been very happy but they don't seem to do bi-fold doors. Looking for a similar trustworthy company who provide good quality and do a great job.

I would like to recommend R.Mortimer and sons french pollishers for the excellent work thay have done on my Ercol Furniture. I looks like new

Many thank to Phil

very belatedly we would like to recommend Don from Target Plumbing and Heating (username here is don4001), who helped us out at very short notice fitting a worktop, hob and oven in our kitchen when another tradesman let us down.

very straightforward and open. heartily recommended.

I've recommended Andrew Hall (Andy) Joinery before when he fitted our new kitchen in May 2013 but since then we decided that some bookshelves would complete the look. Andy never changes. He is reliable, reasonable, excellent at what he does and can be trusted to do a first class job whatever the task. Today he came (with his new apprentice Lewis) to measure and fit the solid oak bookshelves which he had designed. They look beautiful - a true work of art. Sadly his singing hasn't improved since May (sorry Andy) but I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him for any joinery or building work. Thanks again Andy and I hope your business continues to go from strength to strength.

Hi, I would like to thank everyone who recommended Sam Lovatt 07909842848 for any plumbing work. He has very recently replaced my electric shower and done a wonderful job. He not only helped me find a good replacement but installed it as soon as the shower came in. Its not very often that you find a quality tradesmen like him.

Thanks Sam!!

I stumbled across this forum as I was looking for a plumber to fix a leaking toilet cistern. Saw the amount of posts recommending Sam and figured it couldn't be an accident. Was very impressed with him - arrived when he said he would, identified what the problem was, went away to get the parts needed and returned the same day to install. Due to weird layout he had to go away and do some creative alterations to the replacement which looks as good as it did before. All done for a reasonable price.

Really good tradesman and very friendly to boot. Will definitely use again.

Looking to have a bathroom mirror made to measure and fitted, mirror size 1000mm x 1000mm, any recommendations would be appreciated, thanks.