Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Another thank you for Jon Bradley, jbradleybz on here. He came Friday and removed an old gas fire and capped off the pipe. He arrived on time and his charges were more than reasonable. I can see why he is always so busy! Thanks Jon and see you later in the year for a boiler service.

Hi thank you for the recommendation, very kind of you let me know if you ever need anything doing again cheers Jon at JB Heating Services.

Hi

Looking at getting the front garden & old concrete drive ripped out etc and it all replaced with block paving for a bigger drive area and some new steps to the front door.

Anyone got any recommendations

Cheers in advance

We have just had Chris from mac plastering plaster our spare bedroom and also did the staircase just before Christmas.

Fantastic job for a fair price.

Thanks again mate.

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

We have just had 5 doors hung and 2 shelves built in a cupboard by Jeff (JSmith2009)

I can highly recommend him personally. He was very fair on price, a real professional on what he did, and a very nice chap that knows his stuff, I have got a couple of more projects for the future and I will defiantly be using him for the work.

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

:)

Edited by cra1g
wrong

thanks for the good feedback.

Chris @ MAC Plastering

I would like to highly recommend Whitecliffes builders. Eric and his team have spent the past 4.5 months renovating a run down property for me. It required numerous improvements including damp proofing, dry root treatment, re plaster and render, roof fixing, new flooring, new kitchen and bathrooms, new windows, re wiring and new central heating.

Eric helped organise all the work and with his team turned up on 2nd January on time and with good advice throughout the project. His team are both friendly and very skilled in their work and kept to all the schedules we had agreed.

The price was both competitive and Eric stuck to his agreement. But what sets this company apart is that following the completion of the work he didn't just leave he came back and thoroughly worked through the few snagging issues a project this size undoubtedly has. The quality of their work is outstanding!

I would fully recommend Whitecliffe buildiers and would like to use them again.

I've had the living room decorated by Leepy (S6 HANDYMAN). He's done a GREAT job. Me and my mom are really happy with it.

He did all the wallpapering, painting, skirting boards and finishing. Fully cleaned up after himself as well. All for a fair price.

DEFO recommended.

Lee's details:

S6 HANDYMAN. the only way is s6,,15 YEARS EXPERIENCE (HOME MAINTENENCE) DECORATOR,JOINERY,TILING,DIY,NO JOB TO SMALL,CLEAN, FRIENDLY + RELIABLE,HONEST RATES,RING FOR A QUOTE, TEL 07946237432 ASK FOR LEE RODGERS

Edited by Groose

Thanks for the feedback alison,see you in august,,lee,s6

I can recommend a man with a van who recently moved the contents of a flat for me, he made everything seem like it was as light as a feather! Good friendly service, and moves quick too (which is always good when you're paying by the hour!) ;o) If you need anything shifting, try Mark for a quote on 07562 859795

Hi, I would like to thank everyone who recommended Sam Lovatt 07909842848 for any plumbing work. He has very recently replaced my electric shower and done a wonderful job. He not only helped me find a good replacement but installed it as soon as the shower came in. Its not very often that you find a quality tradesmen like him.

Thanks Sam!!

I would like to highly recommend Whitecliffes builders. Eric and his team have spent the past 4.5 months renovating a run down property for me. It required numerous improvements including damp proofing, dry root treatment, re plaster and render, roof fixing, new flooring, new kitchen and bathrooms, new windows, re wiring and new central heating.

Eric helped organise all the work and with his team turned up on 2nd January on time and with good advice throughout the project. His team are both friendly and very skilled in their work and kept to all the schedules we had agreed.

The price was both competitive and Eric stuck to his agreement. But what sets this company apart is that following the completion of the work he didn't just leave he came back and thoroughly worked through the few snagging issues a project this size undoubtedly has. The quality of their work is outstanding!

I would fully recommend Whitecliffe buildiers and would like to use them again.

Many thanks for registering with the Sheffield Forum and your kind entry on it.

Myself and the team enjoyed working at your property. Even through the extreme weather conditions!

I understand that you will now be moving in to the property with your family. The school's around that area are excellent.

All the very best to yourself and your family, and we hope to see you on the next project.

Regards, Eric and the Whitecliffe's Team.

Hi - Can anybody recommend a builder/roofer to carry out ridge tile re-pointing in the S6 area.?

Thanks in advance.