Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

We've just had an excellent joiner in to fit all out interior doors.

His full name is Jeff Smith and his business is called Joinery Solutions.

You can contact him on 07861 379796

I'd highly recommend him :)

We have just had our bathroom ripped out to bare brick and completely redone by Andy Rowland. It is fantastic, Andy and his colleague did a great job and showed great attention to detail. The job involved changing some of the plumbing round and it was all done without drama. We are really pleased with the result, would definitely recommend Andy. We got his number from using this forum, he is on here

I’ve finally registered here purely to thank and recommend tradesmen I’ve used off the forum over the last few years. All are reliable, competent and trustworthy and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Carpentry:

joiner andy: Andy is a skilled carpenter who installed a spindle staircase, and also added sound proofing to the party wall, and installed a bespoke sliding wardrobe which we bought online.

0774 702 6254

Painting & Decorating:

John is a time served decorator and did our painting and decorating including fitting wall insulation, making good poor plaster work, wall papering and painting. He achieved an excellent finish and he’s not expensive.

Tel: 0788 156 1173

Plasterer:

Greg plastered the walls and ceiling and made a great job of it. Very good value for money and also tidy.

Tel: 0778 793 7033

Bathroom fitter:

Sam Lovatt completely renovated the bathroom which required knocking through a dividing wall, fitting a bathroom suite, tiling, and flooring. He’s multi-skilled (qualified electrician) and was able to fix fans and extractors without needing to bring in other tradesmen.

Dearne Plumbing & Bathrooms

07909 842 848

Door fitting:

T.E.A.M Doors, supplied and fitted internal doors and got the job done quickly and efficiently.

tel: 07957 394 899

I can happily recommend jeff the joiner. I have been using him over the last 9 months to put new doors and skirting in every room as and when we had had them replastered. His work was of great quality and he is very reliable and trustworthy. Just left him a key so he could come while I was at work.

Phone him on 07861379796.

I’ve finally registered here purely to thank and recommend tradesmen I’ve used off the forum over the last few years. All are reliable, competent and trustworthy and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Carpentry:

joiner andy: Andy is a skilled carpenter who installed a spindle staircase, and also added sound proofing to the party wall, and installed a bespoke sliding wardrobe which we bought online.

0774 702 6254

Painting & Decorating:

John is a time served decorator and did our painting and decorating including fitting wall insulation, making good poor plaster work, wall papering and painting. He achieved an excellent finish and he’s not expensive.

Tel: 0788 156 1173

Plasterer:

Greg plastered the walls and ceiling and made a great job of it. Very good value for money and also tidy.

Tel: 0778 793 7033

Bathroom fitter:

Sam Lovatt completely renovated the bathroom which required knocking through a dividing wall, fitting a bathroom suite, tiling, and flooring. He’s multi-skilled (qualified electrician) and was able to fix fans and extractors without needing to bring in other tradesmen.

Dearne Plumbing & Bathrooms

07909 842 848

Door fitting:

T.E.A.M Doors, supplied and fitted internal doors and got the job done quickly and efficiently.

tel: 07957 394 899

Thanks for that john.

---------- Post added 31-05-2013 at 05:15 ----------

Just wish to recommend Andrew (Andy) Hall Joinery and his other colleagues for doing a superb job fitting and planning our new kitchen. He went with us to choose the units etc from Sheffield Kitchen Outlet (who make them on site) and got them for us at trade price. He also helped us with getting the laminate flooring and glass splash backs. We found him to be very honest and reliable and always kept in touch with us either by texting or phoning to keep us up-to-date with progress. From the first phone call to the end of the job we couldn't fault him (apart from his singing lol). We thoroughly enjoyed having him do the work at a very reasonable price. Thanks Andy.

My pleasure, thank you very much.

Our neighbour and I discovered two sets of squirrels nesting in the neighbour's soffit, gaining access via our adjoining fascias. I contacted Environmental Health at the Council who promised a call back within a few days but the neighbour wanted it sorted more quickly.

I got in touch with Sheffield Pest Control (http://www.sheffield-pest-control.co.uk/) and he came out the next day. Rather than requiring scaffolding as we had feared, he did the job with ladders at a very reasonable price.

Very pleasant and helpful people and a great result. Thoroughly recommended. Job was done yesterday and I finally got a call back from Environmental Health today

We've just had our hall landing and stairs plastered. The walls were badly damaged with bits so loose we'd taken it back to brick and the remainder had a textured finish. There was also a very difficult curvy turn in the stairs which I thought would be near impossible! We got the usual 3 quotes but after reading a couple of review on here and meeting the 3 guys we decided to go with the cheapest option (but would have gone with this guy even if he hadn't been). Did a great job, tidy, very good finish, nice guys and a very good price. We'll certainly use him again when we get our kitchen / dining room knocked through.

Stewart:

0114 239 4008 / 07952 331 774

http://www.stewartplastering.co.uk

Edited by nick666
added web address

I can happily recommend jeff the joiner. I have been using him over the last 9 months to put new doors and skirting in every room as and when we had had them replastered. His work was of great quality and he is very reliable and trustworthy. Just left him a key so he could come while I was at work.

Phone him on 07861379796.

hi steve and laura good luck with the birth. all the best ta jeff it was a pleasure

We have just had our bathroom ripped out to bare brick and completely redone by Andy Rowland. It is fantastic, Andy and his colleague did a great job and showed great attention to detail. The job involved changing some of the plumbing round and it was all done without drama. We are really pleased with the result, would definitely recommend Andy. We got his number from using this forum, he is on here

Thanks for the recommendation Nick , enjoy your new bathroom :-)

Another recommendation for Craig of CB Gardening Services. He turned up promptly to quote me for a general clean-up of smallish garden (including weeding, pruning and edging) that had got a bit out of control. I was very satisfied with the job and the cost - the garden looks 'like new'. His contact is 07860 536810 or [email protected]

Hello

I called Ant after reading some posts on the forum.

I thought I needed a full window replacement because it was leaking, but Ant recommended some repairs instead, which would fix the leak and cost a lot less.

Ant has done a very good clean; tidy and quick job and was very reasonably priced.

Call Ant for anything from replacement windows, gutters and other bits and pieces on 07768934482.

Another recommendation for Craig of CB Gardening Services. He turned up promptly to quote me for a general clean-up of smallish garden (including weeding, pruning and edging) that had got a bit out of control. I was very satisfied with the job and the cost - the garden looks 'like new'. His contact is 07860 536810 or [email protected]

Thankyou for the work and the recommendation Beverley, much appreciated

Regards Craig