Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

we did a large DIY move from London to Sheffield 3 trips as long as you're in reasonable health and not too clumsy its a good way to go, we also had a fair few boxes in storage in sheffield and used a removal firm, Vantastic I think they were called, and they did a good job.

aussiemanandvanbristol,,, plenty here in sheffield

I have just had some landscaping work done by CB Gardening Services and would like to recommend them. I needed someone to clear a lot of rubble, an old metal fence and bramble roots as well as a massive block of concrete, plus dig out some borders for me. Even though the job turned out to be more complicated than expected (the concrete blog was massive and took longer than expected to break down & remove), Craig did a great job and stuck with it and completed on time. Did everything to my original specification and will use them again once I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my garden redesign. Polite & friendly too. Contact Craig on 07860 563 810

Edited by JGPorter

I have just had some landscaping work done by CB Gardening Services and would like to recommend them. I needed someone to clear a lot of rubble, an old metal fence and bramble roots as well as a massive block of concrete, plus dig out some borders for me. Even though the job turned out to be more complicated than expected (the concrete blog was massive and took longer than expected to break down & remove), Craig did a great job and stuck with it and completed on time. Did everything to my original specification and will use them again once I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my garden redesign. Polite & friendly too. Contact Craig on 07860 563 810

Thankyou Julieanne for the work and your kind words.

Regards Craig

May I, like many others, recommend Jeff the Joiner. He built a gate and some fencing for me this week and I am very pleased with the finished result. He produces quality work and is organised, thorough and efficient. And personable.

Has anybody any recommendations for companies that help insulate your house? We've looked into the Green deal, but we're not sure about it long term.

Our house had its attic converted decades ago so we need it looking at again.

Anyone had any good experiences?

Just to say, I found the number for the Glazier Darrel Clarke (Darrel Clarke Glazing 07725817374) on this site, and he did a brilliant job and it was great value for money too. Highly recommended!

I used Avante to transport a piano. Did an excellent job.

I used Avante when moving from Sheffield to Lincolnshire and were very happy with the service. Very competetive pricewise and it all went to plan. Made it almost a painless experience!

http://www.avanteremovals.co.uk/

Hi

Thanks for the recommendation GrannyGranny, hope you are enjoying being down there in Lincolnshire, it was a pleasure to move you. And I'm glad you still remember us after all this time,!

We would be happy to send an estimator round to give you a no obligation quote and free moving advice.

I'd also like to join in with heaping praise on Jeff the Joiner (0114 220 3563). He did some work on the skirting on my bay windows a couple of weeks ago and I was very satisfied. Firstly the price was sensible, secondly it was a great job, thirdly he's a very nice bloke.

Most highly recommended

Edited by E-Man Groovin

Another vote for Avante from me - fantastic service all round. Reliable, professional and trustworthy. We used them to move from a 3 bed house in Dore to a 3 bed in Dronfield at the start of May. Outstanding service!

We have just had some major tanking/replastering work done through Whitecliffes and would recommend them. Professionals who got the job completed when they said and carried out to a high standard. Also helps having the owner (Eric) of the company calling in every day to oversee progress on the work.

Thank you for your recommendation slatestreet.

Its always lovely to receive such positive feedback from our satisfied customers.

We hope to work with you again in the future.

Whitecliffes.