Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Thanks loto for your feedback,very much appreciated,all the best,,lee,,,,S6

I also recommend Jonathan of JB Heating Services.

Jonathan fitted a new stop tap in our cellar and replaced the blue pipe to our washer a few weeks ago.

He's a friendly bloke who does a good job.

Just wanted to recommend Jeff of Joinery Solutions, who recently came out to fit skirting boards and a door to one of our rooms. We're really happy with the work, which was also done quickly and for a decent price. Jeff was great to deal with throughout, a really nice guy and very helpful. We will definitely be calling him again for any future work, and would encourage other people looking for a joiner to do the same, on 07861379796.

Edited by james1983
error

Having just done a complete refurbishment I can whole-heartedly recommend the following:

Electrician:

MJB Electrical

Tel: 0114 2310122

Mobile: 07795 264415

Plastering:

EWF Plastering

07891 598163

Plumbing/Heating:

JB Heating

General building/gardening:

Greens Property Maintenance

Thanks very much for the recommendation very kind of you, glad

you are happy with our work feel free to call us anytime cheers

jon JB Heating Services.

---------- Post added 03-03-2013 at 15:55 ----------

I also recommend Jonathan of JB Heating Services.

Jonathan fitted a new stop tap in our cellar and replaced the blue pipe to our washer a few weeks ago.

He's a friendly bloke who does a good job.

Thank you kevju very much, thanks for taking time to post and recommend

us many thanks jon at JB Heating Services.

Just wanted to recommend Jeff of Joinery Solutions, who recently came out to fit skirting boards and a door to one of our rooms. We're really happy with the work, which was also done quickly and for a decent price. Jeff was great to deal with throughout, a really nice guy and very helpful. We will definitely be calling him again for any future work, and would encourage other people looking for a joiner to do the same, on 07861379796.

hi james thankyou very much ta jeff

May I recommend AVANTE REMOVALS. They moved me from Walkley to Heeley this week.

They turned up on time, were pleasant and polite, well organised and extremely helpful.

Their fees were competitive.

All in all, they took the stress out of the move, for which I'm grateful.

Hi Sam, Thanks for your kind words. I'm sorry its taken me so long to respond, we've been extremely busy since Christmas but I always make the effort to get round to responding to feedback. It was a pleasure to move you to your new home and we all hope you are fully settled in now.

Thomas.

Another recommendation for Jon at jb heating services, he's just been and serviced my boiler. He turned up on time and was a really nice bloke. Thanks Jon, and thanks to Steve, corgigasman on here, for passing the job to Jon when he couldn't make it.

Its great to know that there are some fantastic tradesmen out there.

Not sure if this is the right place on the Forum ..& sort of shooting myself in the foot a bit (as I want Lee to do lots more work for me....and know he's already v. popular) but if you're ever looking for an excellent all round handyman, I can give a 100% recommendation on value for money & quality job from (Lee) the S6 Handyman. As I've said, torn about posting this but it wouldn't be fair if I didn't share the 'knowledge':)

Seconded !!!!!!

He's just done a couple of days for me. If a tradesman is busy, he is doing

something right.

Another recommendation for Jon at jb heating services, he's just been and serviced my boiler. He turned up on time and was a really nice bloke. Thanks Jon, and thanks to Steve, corgigasman on here, for passing the job to Jon when he couldn't make it.

Its great to know that there are some fantastic tradesmen out there.

Thanks ever so much for your kind words. Always happy to help, and help Steve with his workload

Cheers Jon at JB Heating Services

Another recommendation for Jeff of Joinery services - replaced some exterior angled cornice on an upstairs bay window on my house. Made a very tricky and awkward job look easy, and the finished job looks flawless. Top bloke too....

---------- Post added 05-03-2013 at 22:03 ----------

For roofing, try Tony of T.G. Roofing and Building Services (07960121387). Very professional and knowledgeable chap, carried out some roofing/gutter repairs and bsy re-leading at my house. Absolutely spot-on service

Hi, I recently have had Andrew Hall, of andrewhalljoinery, complete numerous work for me from fitting and hanging 6 internal doors and laying my living room and hallway flooring, I can thoroughly recommend him, he is polite, always turns up on time, cleans up after himself and even gives suggestions on how to save money.

If anyone is looking for a trustworthy contractor I can confirm you will never regret getting Andy to do the job.

I will be using him again later in the year to do a kitchen upgrade.

His number is 07747 026254

Thanks for that and thanks for the work

---------- Post added 06-03-2013 at 06:43 ----------

Just like to second that - Andy replaced our kitchen worktops this week. Tricky job, but made a really tidy job of it. No fuss, very efficient and professional.

Thank you very much