Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Joiner Andy once again did an excellent quality job for me. Fitted a handrail and a new lock. Great communication and came on time. Highly recommended. :)

Thanks for the recommendation

Would like to recommend Jeff again(JSmith2009).

Yesterday Jeff supplied and fitted 6 internal doors for me top quality workmanship and reasonable price as well.

hi dave thanks again for all the work you gave me ta jeff

I'd like to recommend electrician Matt Burrell. He's just fitted me a new security light. I used him again as I was so pleased with the work he did previously at my house. He is friendly, helpful, respectful and tidy! I have booked him in again for some more work, and would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Here's his contact info:

mjbelectricalservices@gmail.com - Phone - 0114 2310122 / 07795 264415

Not sure if this is the right place on the Forum ..& sort of shooting myself in the foot a bit (as I want Lee to do lots more work for me....and know he's already v. popular) but if you're ever looking for an excellent all round handyman, I can give a 100% recommendation on value for money & quality job from (Lee) the S6 Handyman. As I've said, torn about posting this but it wouldn't be fair if I didn't share the 'knowledge':)

Try Richard at RB building and landscapin, his number is 07596 493021

I have used him on a number of jobs and i have been happy with every one.

I would like to recommend Tabasam 07732 523690 for any washing machine repair. I'm a landlord & I have used him many times to sort out washing machine at my properties. He always sorted out the problem, give advice appropriately, punctual and the price is reasonable

Hi, I recently have had Andrew Hall, of andrewhalljoinery, complete numerous work for me from fitting and hanging 6 internal doors and laying my living room and hallway flooring, I can thoroughly recommend him, he is polite, always turns up on time, cleans up after himself and even gives suggestions on how to save money.

If anyone is looking for a trustworthy contractor I can confirm you will never regret getting Andy to do the job.

I will be using him again later in the year to do a kitchen upgrade.

His number is 07747 026254

Hi another recommendation for Michael Mitchell brilliant fast decorator who has just finished our hallway. Looks great he is a lovely bloke plus super tidy. Will definitely use him again and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. I found him on Sheffield forum to start with and all the recommendations are true :)

Hi another recommendation for Michael Mitchell brilliant fast decorator who has just finished our hallway. Looks great he is a lovely bloke plus super tidy. Will definitely use him again and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. I found him on Sheffield forum to start with and all the recommendations are true :)

Thank you for your recommendation very much appreciated. Any problems or anything please get in touch.

Thanks

Michael

Hi, I recently have had Andrew Hall, of andrewhalljoinery, complete numerous work for me from fitting and hanging 6 internal doors and laying my living room and hallway flooring, I can thoroughly recommend him, he is polite, always turns up on time, cleans up after himself and even gives suggestions on how to save money.

If anyone is looking for a trustworthy contractor I can confirm you will never regret getting Andy to do the job.

I will be using him again later in the year to do a kitchen upgrade.

His number is 07747 026254

Just like to second that - Andy replaced our kitchen worktops this week. Tricky job, but made a really tidy job of it. No fuss, very efficient and professional.

Having just done a complete refurbishment I can whole-heartedly recommend the following:

Electrician:

MJB Electrical

Tel: 0114 2310122

Mobile: 07795 264415

Plastering:

EWF Plastering

07891 598163

Plumbing/Heating:

JB Heating

General building/gardening:

Greens Property Maintenance