Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I agree. I have never recommended anyone on here before but i saw him post something on here and remembered my boiler needed servicing/repairing... (I couldnt be bothered to hunt for the yellow pages!) Very friendly and a gave a good price, so i will be recommending to people i know :) (Oh and i dont know him... whenever i read stuff on here i automatically assume, with my suspicious nature, the people leaving feedback are mates with the tradesman... or theyve been asked to leave feedback and feel obliged to do so... neither is the case with me :))

Thank you very much thats a very nice recommendation you have given me

its always very nice when i get to read such a nice post about my business.

We are always here for you if you require any help or advice many thanks

Jon at JB Heating Services.

I'm looking for a plasterer in the S6 area and after going through a fair few of the most recent pages on here, I'm struggling to find any recommendations.

Any details of good plasterers would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi I have just bought a house in Walkley that needed some damp work and woodworm treatment. I used Whitecliffes and found them really good. Response to enquiry was quick, very prompt quote. Discussed all the work necessary and carried it out quickly and very efficiently. Great personal service from Eric Cliffe. Happy to recommend them as will certainly consider using them for future needs.

I have also had work done by Whitecliffes and want to say:

What an absolutely marvellous job.

My bungalow extension of porch, kitchen, utility room and a second bathroom, look and feel like they have always been there.

Having successfully undertaken some work for me 3 years ago when I decided to have my extension built I had no hesitation in asking for a quote from Whitecliffes. As recommended by all the TV programmes I obtained more than one quote and as the price from Eric was competitive to others, having worked with Eric and some of his team before I went with Whitecliffes again.

Nigel along with is son Owen (and occasional visits from Nigel’s dad Morris) did almost all the work on my extension from digging the foundations, building the walls and roof and putting in the kitchen and laying the floor. They were professional, clean, tidy, punctual, polite and extremely knowledgeable in everything they were doing. Nigel + Eric discussed everything with me along the way advising me whenever required.

They turned up every day with a cheery good morning and overall completed the build work in the time quoted. My kitchen was ready for Christmas 

Without a doubt I will call them again when I am ready to undertake my next project.

I would definitely, definitely recommend them.

Liz T Dec 2012

I have also had work done by Whitecliffes and want to say:

What an absolutely marvellous job.

My bungalow extension of porch, kitchen, utility room and a second bathroom, look and feel like they have always been there.

Having successfully undertaken some work for me 3 years ago when I decided to have my extension built I had no hesitation in asking for a quote from Whitecliffes. As recommended by all the TV programmes I obtained more than one quote and as the price from Eric was competitive to others, having worked with Eric and some of his team before I went with Whitecliffes again.

Nigel along with is son Owen (and occasional visits from Nigel’s dad Morris) did almost all the work on my extension from digging the foundations, building the walls and roof and putting in the kitchen and laying the floor. They were professional, clean, tidy, punctual, polite and extremely knowledgeable in everything they were doing. Nigel + Eric discussed everything with me along the way advising me whenever required.

They turned up every day with a cheery good morning and overall completed the build work in the time quoted. My kitchen was ready for Christmas 

Without a doubt I will call them again when I am ready to undertake my next project.

I would definitely, definitely recommend them.

Liz T Dec 2012

Thank you for the recommendation lizt. It was our absolute pleasure!

Cheap carpet fitter required. 4 rooms, 2 stairs & landing, also bathroom & toilet vinel which are small rooms

I think it depends on the covering type and the size of the room.

I'd give him a call and ask.

I can assist with this , and do it at a good price if you aren't fixed up yet.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Concord-Carpets-and-Flooring/291322403411?ref=hl

Experienced fitter, over 20 years in the trade, public liability insured, reasonable rates. With own shop. Free Estimates and home sampling service.

Edited by eagleweb

i would highly recommend Matt, user name on here linz1864 (or somethimg like that!!)

he fitted my nursery carpet before christmas and did a grand job :) i'm going to get him back to fit the lounge carpet once i've chosen one ... i've not asked him yet but he was so brilliant i hope he'll come back !

I've just had Andy & Graham from Rowland Property Services to do some decorating work in the house. Andy had previously refurbished my bathrooms to a very high standard as well as installing the conduit and wiring for a theatre surround sound system in my lounge so I had no hesitation in asking them to come and do more work for me. I can highly recommend their charm, good manners, tidiness and professionalism.