Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

can anyone recommend a gardener to help me transform our garden in S21. wanting someone who can lay decking, and change the lawn area around a bit. wanting to make the garden more into an outside room so ideas are welcome.

I am really wanting a ball park figure to do this on flat garden that is approx 10m x 20m so i can see if its a viable option

Thanks

Happy to call and discuss your plans. References available

Craig

We would like to recommend Jeff Smith - joiner (JSmith2009). Jeff took the time to talk through options to best suit our requirements/budget (10 internal doors and 3 external doors supplied and fitted amongst other items). He worked extremely long hours to get the job done on time and in budget, we were very impressed by this, coupled with his high standard of work. Thanks again Jeff. We'll be in touch soon re the next job!

hi thankyou guys ta jeff

Just had a laminate floor laid by Richard from R B Flooring 07415 908590. Fantastic job at a good rate. Would recommend him to anyone

Just had a laminate floor laid by Richard from R B Flooring 07415 908590. Fantastic job at a good rate. Would recommend him to anyone

I'm glad you're happy with your new floor and thank you for the recommendation. Much appreciated. I've got the door catalogue now so I'll pop it round to you at some point this week as well so you can take a look:)

Locksmith 2, Steve Law 0797778056 has just fitted us 2 new locks.

We were very pleased with his efficient and friendly way of working and would recommend him.

Locksmith 2, Steve Law 0797778056 has just fitted us 2 new locks.

We were very pleased with his efficient and friendly way of working and would recommend him.

Thanks you harvey19 glad you are happy with my work and thanks very much for the recommendation and for the nice hot cupa tea i needed that this morning and enjoyed the chat too if there is anything else i can ever help or advise you on please feel free to get in touch regards Steve

Would highly recommend Andy and Graham from Rowland Property Services (Mob: 07932073345).

Over the last two years Rowland Property Services have installed two new bathrooms for me as well a a theatre surround system and all the associated decorating. I am currently employing them for the fourth time to do more renovations. That should be a good indication of my recommendation!

When I moved here 14 years ago, there was a satellite dish on the side of the house - I've never had satellite TV, but my OH has been making noises about it for some time, so does anyone know if the old one would still be working or if we'd need a new one and can anyone recommend someone to fit a new one, if so? Thank you for your help.

Would like to recommend JBradleybz - 07930144256 - had been let down by others not turning up to look at our boiler in the past, found Jon through the forum and he did a great job, great communication, always turned up when he said he would, tidy and very reasonable too! Ended up fitting a new boiler in a tricky spot for us and our house has never been so warm so will be recommending him in the future - thank you Jon!

I agree. I have never recommended anyone on here before but i saw him post something on here and remembered my boiler needed servicing/repairing... (I couldnt be bothered to hunt for the yellow pages!) Very friendly and a gave a good price, so i will be recommending to people i know :) (Oh and i dont know him... whenever i read stuff on here i automatically assume, with my suspicious nature, the people leaving feedback are mates with the tradesman... or theyve been asked to leave feedback and feel obliged to do so... neither is the case with me :))