Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

MJ Roofing and Building recently helped us out on some projects and Marty is a top Guy.. excellent roofers and plumbers and he caters for loft conversion, re-ferbs, basement conversion, boiler repairs, general plumbing and building alteration. there new site is http://www.trashncarry.co.uk

Edited by slater
typo

Bikertec. Mick moves and removes man and van, has just picked up a sofa for me from penistone and brought back to s2, very fast friendly and efficient, a fantastic and fair price and if that all wasnt enough its NEW YEARS DAY too, i cannot recommend this service enough, thank you so much, i recommend to anyone needing a man and van.

I wasn't really sure where to post this so hopefully it's in the correct place :-)

I need new fencing putting up in my garden and was hoping other forummers may have some good recommendations?

Thanks in advance:)

Andygardener, the poster on here has a business doing that sort of thing I believe.

Just like to Thank Jeff (Jsmith2009) for sorting us out 4 internal doors all of which were hanged and made to fit.

Brilliant job and great company.

All the best Jeff be in touch for more work later in the year.

Grant & Abi

Jeff the Joiner 07861379796 or 01142203563

Bikertec. Mick moves and removes man and van, has just picked up a sofa for me from penistone and brought back to s2, very fast friendly and efficient, a fantastic and fair price and if that all wasnt enough its NEW YEARS DAY too, i cannot recommend this service enough, thank you so much, i recommend to anyone needing a man and van.
Thankyou Glad to be of help.:)

---------- Post added 04-01-2013 at 17:41 ----------

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=9455704#post9455704

Just wanted to say thanks to Bikertec in regards to my nan and grandads house move this morning.

Arrived on time,a hardworker and very efficient also very friendly! would recommend this guy to anyone very happy with the service cheers mate.

Thankyou.

We would like to recommend Jeff Smith - joiner (JSmith2009). Jeff took the time to talk through options to best suit our requirements/budget (10 internal doors and 3 external doors supplied and fitted amongst other items). He worked extremely long hours to get the job done on time and in budget, we were very impressed by this, coupled with his high standard of work. Thanks again Jeff. We'll be in touch soon re the next job!

We've just used Mick Mitchell (mmitchell) to do our decorating in a bedroom and he's done a fantastic job for the walls, ceiling and woodwork.

The price was good and he turned up and finished on time.

We've already got him to price up our next room as we'll be using him again. We'd defiantly recommend him.

I have just used Jeff the Joiner to sort out a few odd jobs around my house. Again I would like to reiterate what a good service Jeff provides at a very reasonable price. I still enjoy looking at my renovated victorian porch that he sorted out for me last summer. Thanks Jeff.

I'm looking for recommendations for a surveyor to complete a Homebuyer's Survey on a property prior to me appointing a solicitor and going ahead with the purchase.

Also, how much should I expect to pay?

Try greg cunningham did a great job for me picked up on some things which I missed.

Can anyone recommend an electrician?

We've had persistent problems with dimmer switches, and after buying a dimmer switch and matching lamp that I thought would solve the problem and could handle the low-load of a single bulb, I awoke this morning to a light that's not working again. Any recommendations are much appreciated.

Thanks!