Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

If you're looking for a plumber - I'd like to add a recommendation for Don @Target Plumbing and Heating Services. Leaking toilet cistern late on a Sat evening which started to come through kitchen ceiling so a bit of an emergency!

Great service, Don was here within the hour and sorted the problem out with no fuss and at reasonable cost - I'd be happy to recommend his services. I found his contact details by looking for recommendations on here which have proved very accurate.

You can get Don via searching the Business Directory which will show all services available, also on here as don4001 - he'd be happy to PM you directly with a quote or contact him via 07711 638196.

I called Don as per the recommendation above for a friend of mine who was very desperate to get her leeked kitchen sorted as the water was all over her kitchen. Don told me he can come within the next 2 hours and gave me a quote of £45 to sort the problem out which we been told that it could be a leaked pipe at the back of the washing machine.

Don arrived within the 2 hours HOWEVER he charged my friend £45 for doing NOTHING except of advising my friend that the washin machine was incorrectly connected. My friend did contact the company and as she was very distraught they managed to get a plumber who actually did the work and stopped the LEAK. SO MY ADVISE IS NOT USE HIM as he takes advantage of valurnable people as her english was very poor and was in a bad state & very desperate. Thanks Don for your help ...... NOT.

Would highly recommend Andy and Graham from Rowland Property Services (Mob: 07932073345).

Had a new central heating system fitted (boiler, rads and replacement pipework) replacing old, worn out gravity fed system.

Great advice given and the standard of workmanship exceeded expectations.

Will be back in touch when I've saved up for the bathroom.

Thanks again, Graeme

Hi Graeme, thanks for the work and the recommendation , your new system is a corker! have a good Christmas , Andy

May I recommend AVANTE REMOVALS. They moved me from Walkley to Heeley this week.

They turned up on time, were pleasant and polite, well organised and extremely helpful.

Their fees were competitive.

All in all, they took the stress out of the move, for which I'm grateful.

Another recommendation for Stuart Swan of Swan Plumbing who fitted our new boiler for us and did some work on our gas pipes at a reasonable price.

Great to have someone so knowledgeable and friendly who actually comes when he says he will (after being let down by others)

Nice and warm house in time for Christmas :)

excellent work carried out by Ian Hodgson building contractor.He and his employee did a marvelous job on numerous works for me on 4 of our properties.Recommended through sheffield diocese.I also checked beforehand from blundells lettings and reeds rains lettings as i knew he works for them.Very efficient(finished 1 day ahead of estimated schedule) and very clean.

Ian Hodgson 01142450327/07930564977

[email protected]

I have just had a complete Kitchen & Bathroom refurb carried out by Jeff The Joiner (jsmith2009) on here and his team of Shaun Ward (Plumber) Matt (Painter) and Rob plasterer.

The work was carried out to a very high standard indeed and completed on time and on budget.

I can recommend Jeff to everyone.

David J.

Edited by d71146

I have just had a complete Kitchen & Bathroom refurb carried out by Jeff The Joiner (jsmith2009) on here and his team of Shaun Ward (Plumber) Matt (Painter) and Rob plasterer.

The work was carried out to a very high standard indeed and completed on time and on budget.

I can recommend Jeff to everyone.

David J.

hi thankyou very much david . hope you have a great xmas take care ta jeff

I would like to recommend Jeff Smith the Joiner 07861379796 or 01142203563. Jeff has just put a laminate floor down in our kitchen and utility room, including moving the skirting and fitting into existing floor units etc.

Jeff was very knowledgable, his work is superb and he arrived on the day that he said he would - even though we booked which day over 2 weeks in advance! The job was also completed on time and in budget.

Jeff is very trustworthy and I had no hesitation leaving him in the house on his own throughout.

Top bloke and a top job done! Thanks again Jeff.

hi thankyou very much have a lovely xmas richard with your family ta jeff

A quick thank you to jonathan at JF Plumbing.

We needed a new cooker installing before xmas and he sorted us out on sunday 23rd, very good of him to pop round at short notice. Very fair with pricing.

07805122223 is his number.

Cheers jonathan, hope you had a good xmas.

All the best, Mac Plastering

hi everyone, we have a small shower room with basin and toilet in, but wanting to take shower out and put a bath in. thinking of expanding into bedroom to gain more space, so need advice and good builder to help carry out work. any recommended builders would be great.

thanks guys

---------- Post added 01-01-2013 at 14:53 ----------

hi everyone, we have a small shower room with basin and toilet in, but wanting to take shower out and put a bath in. thinking of expanding into bedroom to gain more space, so need advice and good builder to help carry out work. any recommended builders would be great.

thanks guys