Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I would like to recommend Jeff Smith the joiner, His number's 07861 379796 (jsmith2009). He replaced 9 internal doors and also a new handrail on the stairs and i must say it looks brilliant. Jeff was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will be contacting him again in the new year to fit my new kitchen :-)

thank you very much for the work darren take care ta jeff

Since my front door handle seemed to be getting a little wobbly and my friend earlier in the year had had three attempted burglaries in a week, I contacted Steve of Lock Stock and Barrel and we arranged for him to come and see us this coming Friday. Unfortunately, a house on our road was then burgled, so I asked Steve if he could come earlier – he came over on Sunday and fitted a new anti-snap, anti-bump hefty lock at a very reasonable price and gave me much-needed peace of mind especially since he didn’t even know but I was going into hospital for an operation on the Monday, so at least that was one less thing to worry about. Thoroughly recommend Steve of Lock Stock and Barrel for anyone’s security needs, contact him on 0797 778 0569.

i want to recommend bikertec. He promptly arrived at the address to collect a table and 6 chairs for me today at a specific time and then delivered it to my home address. Nothing was damaged and he was very reasonable with his price. Many thanks Mick for doing this job for me.

You are very welcome Canx Happy you feel safer and thank you for your recommendation we are more than happy to help where we can

Regards Steve

Since my front door handle seemed to be getting a little wobbly and my friend earlier in the year had had three attempted burglaries in a week, I contacted Steve of Lock Stock and Barrel and we arranged for him to come and see us this coming Friday. Unfortunately, a house on our road was then burgled, so I asked Steve if he could come earlier – he came over on Sunday and fitted a new anti-snap, anti-bump hefty lock at a very reasonable price and gave me much-needed peace of mind especially since he didn’t even know but I was going into hospital for an operation on the Monday, so at least that was one less thing to worry about. Thoroughly recommend Steve of Lock Stock and Barrel for anyone’s security needs, contact him on 0797 778 0569.

I've just had a complete kitchen refurb done by Jeff the joiner and his team. Jeff's team did all the plastering, electrical work, plumbing, kitchen fitting, tiling and painting.

I am very pleased with the work they have done, all the work got completed within the time scale set and all the workmen were very clean and tidy. The price was excellen too. I would strongly recommend them.

I would highly Recommend Sam Lovatt of Dearne Plumbing and Bathrooms

http://www.ddps.biz/

Mobile number: 07909842848

He has just totally refitted a bathroom for us, having taken the room back to basics. installed new shower and towel radiator. Did all the plumbing and tiling.

Totally love it!!

He is a really pleasant guy, and gave some really good advice to boot!

Reasonably priced and such attention to detail.

Would definately use Sam again for any future plumbing work,

Edited by aberdeen
addition

We were let down this morning by a company off this forum called READY2MOVE who promised to come then didnt bother, didnt bother to let us know and turned his phone off so we couldnt contact him. What a disgusting way to treat customers so BEWARE!

However AVANTE REMOVALS came to our rescue. They rearranged deliveries to help us out. The guys turned up when they said they would, did a fantastic job, in a very respectable time frame, didnt damage anything, were polite and didnt charge the earth to say we were an emergency job. Cant recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys.

Also a big thank you to tracey1233. Sam and Tracey have done a lovely job of cleaning apartment at the end of tenancy. Worked quickly but didnt cut any corners. Reasonabley priced. Fantastic job ladies will def use you both again :)

Hi,

Thanks for the great feedback, I'm glad we could be of help!

Hope you are well settled into your new place :D

I want to recommend Tony of T.G. Roofing and Building Services (07960121387) found him on this forum and repaired me several leaks to guttering. Good and thorough work at the right price.

I would like to recommmend Jeff the Joiner from Woodseats.... He recently fitted two doors for my sister, worked very hard all day and did an great job. He's very honest and considerate.

Don't hesitate to contact him if you want a genuine and reliable joiner...

Thanks

Alan

Would highly recommend Andy and Graham from Rowland Property Services (Mob: 07932073345).

Had a new central heating system fitted (boiler, rads and replacement pipework) replacing old, worn out gravity fed system.

Great advice given and the standard of workmanship exceeded expectations.

Will be back in touch when I've saved up for the bathroom.

Thanks again, Graeme

Hi I have just bought a house in Walkley that needed some damp work and woodworm treatment. I used Whitecliffes and found them really good. Response to enquiry was quick, very prompt quote. Discussed all the work necessary and carried it out quickly and very efficiently. Great personal service from Eric Cliffe. Happy to recommend them as will certainly consider using them for future needs.

hi i,ve just used arrow removals . they are great , work very hard i would recommend them every time ta jeff