Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

LoTo

Total Posts: 1 I highly recommend Whitecliffes (builders) if you're looking for a quality job at a sensible price. They're not the cheapest but not the most expensive, I felt their pricing was realistic. I've worked with a few cowboys in the past and wanted to avoid this. Eric from Whitecliffes (certainly no cowboy...) gave very logical advice which helped save me money - my job was a mix of small beer electrical work to damp proof course/tanking/building. I also trust the guarantees that Whitecliffes provided. Oh, and another bonus is his team, they're great fun to work with and some of the hardest workers I've come across. I'd definately call them in again.

Hello LoTo.

Thank you for your recommendation. We are really pleased you are happy with the quality of the works carried out in your property.

We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future!

Whitecliffes.

0114 2557522

http://www.whitecliffebuilders.com

whitecliffes@btinternet.com

Jeff the joiner did a great job of fitting skirting in our house and has fitted several doors which had old uneven doorframes. Did a great Job and will be using in the future.

Give him a call on 07861379796.

Jeff the joiner did a great job of fitting skirting in our house and has fitted several doors which had old uneven doorframes. Did a great Job and will be using in the future.

Give him a call on 07861379796.

hi dave thankyou very much for the work ta jeff

We were let down this morning by a company off this forum called READY2MOVE who promised to come then didnt bother, didnt bother to let us know and turned his phone off so we couldnt contact him. What a disgusting way to treat customers so BEWARE!

However AVANTE REMOVALS came to our rescue. They rearranged deliveries to help us out. The guys turned up when they said they would, did a fantastic job, in a very respectable time frame, didnt damage anything, were polite and didnt charge the earth to say we were an emergency job. Cant recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys.

Also a big thank you to tracey1233. Sam and Tracey have done a lovely job of cleaning apartment at the end of tenancy. Worked quickly but didnt cut any corners. Reasonabley priced. Fantastic job ladies will def use you both again :)

I would like to recommend jeff the joiner, he came and fitted 10 internal doors for us. They look amazing and Jeff was brilliant. He even gave us some tips on other parts of our renovations!!

If you need a joiner- use jeff!!

We had Daz Aspden do our kitchen. Not only did he do a great job, he helped fix some of the design problems caused by the supplier and also fixed lots of the plumbing which was poorly set up. This included moving stuff from outside so that it wouldnt freeze during winter. Weve had the kitchen for a few weeks now and the quality of work on the joinery and plumbing is great (for anyone who has wonky walled terraces!!)

His number is 07976323650

I would like to recommend jeff the joiner, he came and fitted 10 internal doors for us. They look amazing and Jeff was brilliant. He even gave us some tips on other parts of our renovations!!

If you need a joiner- use jeff!!

hi thankyou very much for the work ta jeff

Jeff the Joiner has just done a great job of hanging a new door for us. Highly recommended! His number's 07861 379796 (jsmith2009).

Edited by dougaldog

Another big recommendation for Michael Mitchell decorators.....

Mick has recently done a lot of work decorating our landing,lounge kitchen and dining room....brilliant job,very pleased with how everything turned out....nothing too much trouble...highly recommended ....his number 07976 714323..just make sure you have plenty of tea bags when he's there!

LOCK SMITH AFTER MY HOME WAS BROKEN INTO i myself had all my door and window locks replaced by steve at lock stock and barrels after some git broke into my home steve came out and replaced everything with the latest anti bump snap lock and handle system and as they are secure by design it has allowed me to have a reduction on my household insurance and as i also gave him my crime referance number he also gave me a 10% reduction in the cost but to be honest i was more than happy with the quote in the first place he was a lovely guy came out when he said gave me a quote and did the job the same day he is well worth a call and to be honest i wish id had this information before the need to call him dont be caught out as i was give him a call he quotes for free his number is 07977780569

I would like to recommend Jeff Smith the joiner, His number's 07861 379796 (jsmith2009). He replaced 9 internal doors and also a new handrail on the stairs and i must say it looks brilliant. Jeff was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will be contacting him again in the new year to fit my new kitchen :-)

Another recommendation for Cookertech. Excellent, reliable and friendly service. Today was our second time of using Cookertech - they set a very high standard.