Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

We were the people that had Hydroleak (Liam), Whitecliffes and Andy the Joiner basically re-building our house for us over the last few weeks!

Liam did an outstanding job with the two bathrooms, which he completely gutted and re-fitted; really impressed with the attention to detail, and he went over and above what was necessary to ensure that everything was spot on. Liam was also incredibly clean and tidy.

Andy the joiner did a great job with the joinery on a very difficult house (lots of wonky walls).

Whitecliffes were very sympathetic to the style and age of the house, and knew what they were talking about with the damp proofing of a house where you couldn't get an injection damp proof course in the walls.

Everyone turned up when they said they would, professional and I would recommend to anyone - in fact will be recommending to a friend and sister-in-law who have both need work doing soon.

Kitty (and Mike)

Thanks for that, gorgeous house

Another recommendation for Andrew Hall (joiner), he's done a very neat job of our kitchen door, despite it being pretty awkward! His phone number is 07747026254.

I would like to recommend 2 tradesmen who have just recently carried work out in my new kitchen:

Corgigasman aka Steve Turner; Corgi Gasman (Tel: 07914356608 ) Did an amazing job disconnecting our old gas cooker, installing our new gas hob AND cutting back some old boiler piping. Steve is very friendly and really cares about the work he does, right down to the last detail. He even demonstrated that everything worked as it should by showing me before he left - thus ensuring peace of mind that all the work he had done, was actually done :)

S-C-E aka Rob Daniels; Electrian (Tel: 07960152152) Did a great job installing our new electric oven, it required wiring in and a new switch with fuse combo adding into our circuit. All was completed quickly and perfectly. Rob is really friendly and had us laughing all whilst completing the task at hand. We asked lots of questions to satisfy our curiosity about the kitchen circuit and Rob took the time to explain to us the hows and the whys in a way we could understand.

Both of these tradesmen I can not recommend highly enough. Both were able to work with in a short time frame that we required, both arrived at the time they said they would and for both guys, nothing was too much trouble for them.

Thank you for your recommendation, it is greatly appreciated and was a pleasure to work for you, regards, Steve

Just had a new kitchen fitted and feel I must sing praises of Phil Beer. He has made us a bespoke kitchen of our dreams at a fraction of the price we would have paid out to some 'big name' And all in wood. Don't know how he does it, but we're so glad he does! Contact details for him 07930562436

Just had Craig from CG Gardening Services here for the day, following a couple of recommendations on here. I love it when the Forum works well. He had to come twice, as was rained off on the day we'd agreed the work to be done. Arrived on time and worked hard from 8 am to 4.30. He cut back our massive mixed leylandii & spruce hedge, a spruce hedge at the back (which is basically a row of trees and which we never got to look neat ourselves) and 2 ornamental conifers which had grown to 20 feet. It was tough work and we're really, really pleased with the result.

His charges were extremely reasonable and we would recommend him to anyone wanting gardening or landscaping done.

we have just had a number of jobs done by mick parker, He is an all round excellent workman, He reonovated a wardrobe for us,decorated,hung doors and put a curtain pole up. Very reasonable rates and top quality work.also punctual. Find him on here.

He is doing some work for us at the moment fitting some flooring. Can't fault him! Hard working and a perfectionist. Highly recommended... but let him finish my floor first!

Happy to report another excellent job done by Andy Hall for us. He has fitted out a workroom with some great looking workbenches and shelving today.

Thank you Andy for a great job and good to see you again.

Mike

I would highly recommend Craig Pike of Total Refurb! Woodseats he has just fitted me a high quality kitchen! at a very cheap rate!

Call him on 07711720787 for a free quote

25 years experience- Kitchen fitting, Bathroom Fitting, Knock Throus,

Artifical Grass Laying, Resin Driveways, Joinery, Staircases, UPVC window frames,Door Frames- he also dose free quotes and removes ALL his oen rubbish not like other Sheffield Forum Users!

Yes- Craig fitted my UPVC french doors- they were excellent (6months ago)

due to last weeks hot days- they got stuck - I called Craig at Total Refurb 07711720787 and he came out and fixed them straight away!

free of charge

so i must agree with jackie his after service is very very good

keep up the good work Craig!

(i agree - he took away all the old windows and left me no rubbish to clear up)- he evened hoovered up! and wiped down all the skirting board- he is very experienced