Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a good trustworthy builder to help complete a renovation project?

There is an amount of joinery and a bathroom to fit amongst other things and it would be good to have someone with the knowledge of which to do first to avoid any mistakes which may result in unnecessary costs.

I would need someone who can carry out this work soon

Thank you for reading this

Ring Lee at arena he is very good and has all trades 07885 486866

hi i be happy to quote ta jeff we just finished a refurb today . look foward to hearing you ta jeff

Hello,i have just recommended WELDONWORKS to another Sheff Forum user.If you speak to Neville (he does the work as well with co workers ).I have used him a number of times for various types of trade and it is allways spot on.If you look at Reccommended Tradesmen on Sheff Forum you will see many other users have been happy as well.Try him on 07977518622.I presume they are still listed on Forum.

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a good trustworthy builder to help complete a renovation project?

There is an amount of joinery and a bathroom to fit amongst other things and it would be good to have someone with the knowledge of which to do first to avoid any mistakes which may result in unnecessary costs.

I would need someone who can carry out this work soon

Thank you for reading this

give me a call on 07971988 089 and i will give you free advice and quote, can give you as many references as you want with letter heads.

Badger

I would like to add to all the recommendations on here for Jeff the Joiner. Jeff and his team have just completed a refurb on our victorian semi, including a new bathroom, plastering, electrical work, new windows on our traditional bay, fitted wardrobes.

Jeff was a true professional throughout from quote to finished job. A number of trades were involved, but Jeff co-ordinated the whole process making it all very straightforward. The work was completed while we were away, and we came back to a clean, tidy, and gorgeous looking house - so pleased!

We are currently making a new list of jobs for him to do...!

I would like to add to all the recommendations on here for Jeff the Joiner. Jeff and his team have just completed a refurb on our victorian semi, including a new bathroom, plastering, electrical work, new windows on our traditional bay, fitted wardrobes.

Jeff was a true professional throughout from quote to finished job. A number of trades were involved, but Jeff co-ordinated the whole process making it all very straightforward. The work was completed while we were away, and we came back to a clean, tidy, and gorgeous looking house - so pleased!

We are currently making a new list of jobs for him to do...!

hi thankyou clare and simon thankyou very much for the work . take care ta jeff:)