Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Can someone recommend some double glazing companies that can quote for a couple of new windows in the house?

Thanks in advance :D

i can recommend steve (corgigasman) removed an old gas fire for me today capped off the gas

i can recommend steve (corgigasman) removed an old gas fire for me today capped off the gas

Thank you for the feedback, regards, Steve

i recently bought a house that required a lot of work to it and would highly recommend fleetwood roofing and property services hes done everything, plastering, re-pointing, joinery, fitted kitchen,tiling, lowered ceiling, fitted patio doors, block paving and decking. always arrived on time and was friendly and cleaned up, prices were very competitive too hes on facebook or his contact details are 07920427144/01226 889057 his name is james.:)

I can highly recommend Matt Burrell from Mjb Electrical Services - goes under the name of Buza on the forum. Great service, came out at short notice and did a fantastic job on my shower. Very professional and would definitely use again. Thanks Matt.

After contacting one gas man on forum and been seriously let down, igot in touch with JBradleybz on the forum. He arrived on time,did a brilliant job for a reasonablecost.I cannot recommend this man enough. Need help? Phone him on 07930144256. Jon I cant thank you enough.

Par2. thank you for your lovely recommendation. Im glad your boiler is sorted and youre happy with my work. You know where I am if you ever need any help or advice, just ring me. Cheers Jon

i saw your problem that you had with your boiler on a previous post, i have the same boiler and had the exact same problem, we had a new expansion tank fitted above the boiler for i think around £100, was this the same problem you had?

Thanks

Glad your happy with the Rewire

Many thanks

Matt

Matt,

Thanks for sorting that repair out for me yesterday at short notice, saved the day again.

Ta :)

SJD Properties

Joiner Andy has just supplied and fitted 4 doors for us for a great price.Very reliable punctual and a pleasant person.Will be using him in the near future.Highly recommendable.

Joiner andy on here just sorted my lock out for me. Came straight out, job sorted quickly, great price. Highly recommend.