Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Would like to recommend Matt at A.W Nightingale and Sons. He came and fitted an half size UPVC pane in our front door. Friendly, and very professional job done at a good price. Will always consider Matt for any future work.

Hi - I used Dan Campbell recently. He is a very honest, super efficient and competitive tradesman, and has really hardworking colleagues. They did guttering work for me a few weeks ago, and it looks and is working great. Top quality materials I think. I would definitely recommend Dan. And he talks through the job too, in quite a lot of detail, so it's all very transparent. I actually got his recommendation off someone on the Sheffield Fourm - and later chatting to a workmate it turned out he used Dan as well and was impressed. His numbers are below - he does all sorts of property work. Google 'Dan Campbell Sheffield Property Maintenance' to get his weskit.

Camila76

Dan's numbers

0114 230 3177

07766 016 099

Another recommendation for Dan, he's just been and sorted my gutter out, and hopefully doing some more work soon.

Turned up when he said and reasonable too

Thanks Dan

Dan2802 user name

Thank you.

I've PMed you a price for the other work.

Regards

Dan

Thanks to recommendations from this thread I have just had an excellent job done by Buza (mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

mjbelectricalservices@gmail.com) on the wiring, plumbing and installation of a new electric shower.

Matt and his team were great; clear communication, always arriving when they said they would, keeping things tidy and the work looks great. Would definitely use again.

Thanks Sarah

Recommendation appreciated thanks alot

Matt Burrell

Thanks to recommendations from this thread I have just had an excellent job done by Buza (mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

mjbelectricalservices@gmail.com) on the wiring, plumbing and installation of a new electric shower.

Matt and his team were great; clear communication, always arriving when they said they would, keeping things tidy and the work looks great. Would definitely use again.

You're not wrong there!

I've used them 3 times now and can recommend!:)

I recently had some more work done in my flat. After bad experiences a couple of years ago, it was a nice change to get tradesmen who knew what they were doing and did the jobs properly and for a fair price. :cool:

Stewart Anderson fixed and plastered an old, built-in cupboard for me, sealing off a vent in the back where the old boiler used to be connected to the stack, between flats. I had problems with flies coming in through the old vent on hot summer days, so it was a huge relief to see the cupboard all sealed up and freshly plastered. I recommend Stew for all plastering, his number's 07952 331774. He really did a lovely job of it. :D

Neil Buxton (07847 395129) fixed the botched plumbing in my two-year-old kitchen. The old plumbing didn't have enough drop, so water took forever to drain away. The fitter had also left the overflow unplumbed and I had to avoid splashing water down it, or it would end up in the cupboard. Neil managed to move enough of the kitchen units, without disturbing the work top, to remove the old pipework and seal it off. Then he drilled a hole low in the wall behind the sink unit, to fit a new waste pipe linked to an outside drain instead of the inside stack. This gave the sink waste much better drop. Finally he completely replaced the mess of plumbing under the sink with a much simpler and better arrangement of fittings, including a proper overflow.

It really means a lot to have a properly functioning kitchen sink after two years of waiting 15 minutes for the sink to drain. :P

The bathroom shop in Crookes are very good, and well priced. They have done my bathroom in 2 houses, and my parents bathroom and toilet refittings. I would recommend them to anyone!

would like to add another reccomendation for roofersheff,...... roofinginsheffield.co.uk came out in the pooring rain and fixed my daughters leaky roof, i would never use anyone else.

J B Hibberd, Arboricultural Contractors,

They just left after trimming down our newly acquired tree, we've not long moved in and thought it would be a major hassle to get this done, it was looking very dangerous in high winds, we shouldn't have worried J B Hibberd went to work on it, in no time its been cut it down to size, great job and cleaned up and removed all rubbish etc, me being me, I took a few snaps of them link below to a set of the images.

J B Hibberds at work

Edited by steve68
http://www.jbhibberd.com/

I'd like to recommend Jeff (jsmith2009) for joinery. He's just fitted laminate, skirting boards and hung doors for us. He did all we wanted and more. Great price, turned up when promised and offered advice. We're hoping to use him again soon. :)

would like to add another reccomendation for roofersheff,...... roofinginsheffield.co.uk came out in the pooring rain and fixed my daughters leaky roof, i would never use anyone else.

thanks again