Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi, I would recommend Matt Burrell (MJB Electrical Services) for electrical work. He came and did some jobs for me last week - good guy and efficient:

Hi

A top recommendation for Jeff the joiner who built a cupboard on our stairs today ( perfect job, more than happy ). A great guy, very friendly and considerate. Having him back as soon as he can to do a lot more work.

Rosemarie.x

Hi,

Jeff called round last night to give us a quote for replacing our door surrounds, all internal doors and skirting. I can confirm what other people have said on the forum. Genuine and honest, can definitely recommend :)

id reccomend michael mitchell decorator to anyone on here

hes the best

just done our hallway and bathroom today

very good job nice and friendly cleans up all the way

fantastic price to

were having him bk to do more work

heres his details

M Mitchell Painter & Decorator; free quotes and Insurance work under-taken

0114 2454383

http://www.mmitchelldecorators.co.uk/

Hi all

I would like to thank

MICK HAYES BUILDING & JOINERY

for our LOFT conversion (hip to gable conversion) !!!!!GREAT AFFORDABLE PRICE!!!!!

Mick & his men completed a hip to gable conversion on me n my neighbors semi detatched although it took a lot of discussion with the archeiect to get the right criteria for the best job Mick was always at hand to point us in the right direction

start to finish Mick & his lads completed the project within 8 weeks

clean tidy prompt reliable great workers good sense of humour top job any inspections welcome

thanks chaps

Mick has only just found out what a computer is so maybe ring him

[email protected]

They do all building works to

Ta MICK

Edited by buza
??

Hi all.

Another very satisfied WHITECLIFFES customer. Put in a new kitchen, took down a wall, and put in new french doors for me. Great job, started and finished exactly when they said, listened to what I was wanting and did everything they could to make sure I was happy! They went out of their way to resolve issues with the design of the kitchen which had been done poorly by another firm. They guys were great and even shared their sausage sandwiches with my dog! Will be contacting them again for some outside building work when it is warm enough for Nigel to have his shorts on again.

Hello wotsupdoc.

Thank you for joining the Forum to put a recommendation on here for us.

We are very happy that you were satisfied with all aspects of works undertaken in your home!

As for your dog being given some of the chaps sausage sandwiches...........well, what can I say, even your dog made some friends!

Nigel in his shorts...............Errr.... OK!!!!?

Thanks again, The Whitecliffes Team.

Yet again I can reccommend BUZA (MJB Electrical)

Rewired 3 flats and a commerical unit for me and installed a full fire system.

I cant speak highly enough about the quality of work, nothing is too much trouble.

Thats the 30th re-wire of my developments, so thats how happy we are with his and his employees work.

http://Www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

[email protected]

NICEIC Part p reg.

SJD Properties

Edited by donoghue

We just had a new combi boiler installed by METGAS Services Ltd (07592 418536). The job was to replace our old system boiler - remove tanks and cylinder etc. Mike's a certified Baxi engineer, so the boiler comes with a 5 year warranty, runs really quiet, and is A+ rated for energy efficiency.

Highly recommended.

Just had boiler serviced, can recommend JBradley

Used Avante Removals a few of weeks ago after recommendations on here and they were excellent. Paid £40/hr for a Luton Van and 2 lads, would use them again happily.

I'd also like to recommend Jeff Smith. He's just re-hung all my internal doors, fitted new window sills throughout and replaced skirting board to a wall, and I've found him to be punctual, friendly, professional and always willing to give an honest opinion.

Cheers Jeff - it's great to have doors that now fully close! I'll give you a call when we're ready to fit the flooring.

Thanks again,

Simon