Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I would like to recommend Whitecliffes Property services. I had damp proofing work and various other bits of property maintenance work done by them on a cellar and front room in a terraced house. Eric who runs everything is very professional and you know you can rely on him providing a good service and a job well done. I booked in several weeks before the work was needed to be done. They turned up when they said they would and finished when they said they would. Martin who did the work was also an extremely pleasant person and very reassuring at every stage of the process. I have no hesitation in recommending them and would certainly use them again.

Thank you for the recommendation which you have left for us EllieDavies!

Whitecliffes enjoyed doing works in your home.

We hope to see more of you in the future.

The Whitecliffes Team.

I pass a banner for a company called Rosewood doing a conversion on Eccy road.

I can add to the growing list of references for Sam Lovatt of Dearne Plumbing [07909 842 848] - for bathrooms, plumbing and electrical work.

Sam completely re-fitted our small bathroom which included the installation of a partition for a new electric shower, boxing in for the toilet and basin, new spot lights in the ceiling, an electric mirror, laminate flooring, tiling etc. A tricky job that was in no way straightforward!

He also put in a new consumer unit and moved an oddly placed pendant light. All in all great value.

For plastering I can recommend Matt D'arcy (who worked on our bathroom for Sam and ended up skimming most of the rest of the house for us!). He is a great lad and a great plasterer. (07828 759 673)

Karen at City Plumbing in Rotherham (Sam's recommendation) painlessly guided us through the options for bathroom fixtures and fittings - help that was much needed and appreciated.

Finally, we got some beautiful tiles from Sarah at Hallam Ceramics (plus a cash discount).

contact matt on 07795264415

Thanks

Hope all is well

Matt

had my car remapped at mapped up in Sheffield, absolutely amazing differences, power and fuel economy.

07825 678941 phone number for there place

Hi,

I'm looking for a carpet cleaner I used a while ago and have lost the contact details for. They were called something like Y U Cleaning and did a great job but I can't seem to find them anywhere. The guy that came was tall with a shaved head, think his name was Mark but I may be wrong. If anyone has their contact details I would be grateful, if not any recommendation for a good carpet cleaner would be appreciated, thanks.

On another note I would like to highly recommend my local garage Treeton Autos. Dave, the owner is exactly what you want from a mechanic, honest, reliable and decent prices, he has gone out of his way a number of times to help us with our car and I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Edited by Davrb

Hi

A top recommendation for Jeff the joiner who built a cupboard on our stairs today ( perfect job, more than happy ). A great guy, very friendly and considerate. Having him back as soon as he can to do a lot more work.

Rosemarie.x

if anyone wants wrought iron try this guy just had driveway gates and fencing absolutley fantastic job his name is brett 07931930995 you wont go wrong

for a quality loft conversion joinery or general building and plastering i have personally used this guy for everything since i first used him a few years ago i dont look anywhere else now he really is a one stop shop for quality finishing call adrian 07831353629

Hi

A top recommendation for Jeff the joiner who built a cupboard on our stairs today ( perfect job, more than happy ). A great guy, very friendly and considerate. Having him back as soon as he can to do a lot more work.

Rosemarie.x

hi thankyou rosemarie speak soon ta jeff