Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

hi i have just had jim from jsm handyman service he did my laminate floor in the living room and painted my bathroom very clean & tidy work was very good would highley recommend

jim 07788436835

jsm.hms@hotmail.co.uk

No probs Wayne

Thanks for the recommendation

Cheers

Matt

Would reccommend Buzza on here great trician,sorted out my electrics.

Thanks Buzz

Hi , Would just like to recommend Andy at ADM Motors for recovery.07778302730.Rang this morning when a customer had broken down and Andy was with them asap and car down to us within half an hour.Spot on! Thank you:) Very good price too

Thanks for the post. Glad to be of help:)

We just used Green Hall Locksmiths to fit a new lock ... sound job and SF discount! Highly recommended :-)

Just want to reiterate recommendations for Dearne Plumbing.

Called this morning after waking to find water dripping from the loft. Very helpful and came over within a couple of hours. Great rates. Would definitely use again.

We just used Green Hall Locksmiths to fit a new lock ... sound job and SF discount! Highly recommended :-)

Thanks Lee always happy to help

I would reccomend mick to anyone

He does a first class job at a very good price

Nice and friendly to

His details are below

M Mitchell Painter & Decorator; free quotes and Insurance work under-taken

0114 2454383

http://www.mmitchelldecorators.co.uk/

I had some new windows and door, Upvc, recently by company called Job Well Done. very good prices and fitted well. number is 07947050947. He also quoted me for repairing roof bits and gutterings, wortha call

Just want to recommend Harland Blinds again, they have just put me some lovely INTU blinds in my conservatory and I am very impressed with them, great price too.

Cheers

** PLASTERER **

I took woodchip wallpaper off old walls in my bedroom and replaced skirting boards. In places the plaster had fallen off to the bare brick, so needed them skimmed, and in a hurry. My friend recommended Mark on 07786561392.

He came round to give me a quote on the Thursday, the day after I phoned him, then came round that Sunday morning. By 6 that evening he was done, and he did an amazing job! I am actually now a bit reluctant to even paint my walls as they look so good! He was quiet and tidy and worked tirelessly all day.

Definately recommend him!

One Heating Ltd have just completed a boiler installation for me.

I would recommend them highly.

Thought i would post on here, as i was pretty worried about where to go (never had a boiler installed before) so if this helps anyone make up their mind on it...

One Heating quoted me way cheaper than British Gas and the work was done quickly and cleanly by the installers. Customer focus-wise, they have been brilliant too, happy to answer any stupid questions from inpractical 21st Century men such as myself!

If you're struggling with which company to go for (i certainly was; boilers are a big deal and a big headache) i'd just say that One Heating Ltd's prices are fair, the work is sound and the customer service and aftercare are excellent.

So there we are: http://www.oneheating.co.uk

Edited by Frank B