Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I can recommend Andy Rowland of Rowland Property Services. He tiled our bathroom and fitted a shower, showerscreen, heated towel rail & mirrored cabinet. The bathroom was completed to a really good standard. He also does general property maintenance as he fitted us an outside tap, repaired our guttering & serviced our boiler. Andy was on site for 7 days & was really tidy putting dust sheets everywhere & tidying all his tools away every evening. We work full time so we gave Andy a key so he could let himself in & out. He is really trustworthy & I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

I'd can thoroughly recommend Paul Jakeman and his colleagues of Seven Hills Plumbing: http://www.sevenhillsplumbers.co.uk/About-7-Hills-Plumbers.html

I originally got in contact with Paul when I posted a question about a minor plumbing problem on here; he ended up coming to do the repair and ended up installing two boilers and an entire new bathroom.

The quality of workmanship has been impeccable and nothing was too much trouble. Paul and his team were a pleasure to have around the place and always cleaned and tidied after themselves. The work was completed pretty well on schedule despite some aspects being more difficult than originally anticipated, and the cost was very reasonable.

Hi Graham

Thank youvery much for your kind words it was a pleasure to work for your self Hilary and Jes.

Kind regards

Paul

Sophie, its Sam here who did your bathroom. Try James from JB Property Mainteneance. I use him quite often and can recommend him. Good Luck

His number is 07814 713636

thanks sam :) (im afraid all the recommendations i have done for you are under your old user name- slinkyminky....i hope people take the time to have a quick forum search)

dan2802 came round on friday to have a nosy at the issue and made a great start....its not even my gutter that is the issue! :o (cue hours of wrangling with the letting agency next door!)

but he came by on his way from another job, got caught in traffic, but kept me posting on his time of arrival, helped hugely by telling me i wasnt expecting a whacking great bill after all and even pencilled in a repair slot if necessary for this week- which isnt going to cost the earth :)

very happy with his advice and help and would definitely recommend him and will use his services when my portion of the gutter does eventually give up the ghost.

thanks dan :)

x

thanks sam :) (im afraid all the recommendations i have done for you are under your old user name- slinkyminky....i hope people take the time to have a quick forum search)

dan2802 came round on friday to have a nosy at the issue and made a great start....its not even my gutter that is the issue! :o (cue hours of wrangling with the letting agency next door!)

but he came by on his way from another job, got caught in traffic, but kept me posting on his time of arrival, helped hugely by telling me i wasnt expecting a whacking great bill after all and even pencilled in a repair slot if necessary for this week- which isnt going to cost the earth :)

very happy with his advice and help and would definitely recommend him and will use his services when my portion of the gutter does eventually give up the ghost.

thanks dan :)

x

Thanks for the feed back. Hope you get something sorted with the letting agents.

I can recommend Rocky1 on here - came and cleared our very blocked drain on driveway tonight - great job and didn't even want a cup of tea!!

hi

i would like to recommend simon from SM PROPERTY

OK LET ME START THAT AGAIN

I would like to recommend simon from SM property services he does a number of jobs but we just had him do our fencing and he did a great job and it wasnt an easy job either.

we will def be having him for more work and would highly recommend him his prices are very competitive.

I can recommend Rocky1 on here - came and cleared our very blocked drain on driveway tonight - great job and didn't even want a cup of tea!!

another recommendation for rocky1 from me too.

i gave him a call last summer re blocked drain and he turned up that evening and sorted it straight away.

prompt, fair fees and good advice on how to prevent the situation again...very very helpful :)

x

just a quick post to recommend guy from f bishell and sons who has done a lot

of excellent building, plumbing and decorating work for us over the last few months. we will hopefully continue to use guy in the future and id recommend him to anyone else :)

id like to recommend joiner andy who fitted us 2 doors he does other joinery work

The quality of workmanship has been impeccable

i will be using again in the future for all my joinery needs

he was very friendly did a first class job,clean and tidy

and at a very very reasonable rate

would highly recommend him to anyone

ive put his number below

yorky

for all your joinery/building services call andy on 07747026254

Edited by yorkyboyuk20

I would certainly recommend Sam Lovatt from Dearne Plumbing & Bathrooms.

He fitted our shower and lights last week, and we are very satisfied with the work. A reliable professional.

OK LET ME START THAT AGAIN

I would like to recommend simon from SM property services he does a number of jobs but we just had him do our fencing and he did a great job and it wasnt an easy job either.

we will def be having him for more work and would highly recommend him his prices are very competitive.

Thanks for your kind words Kerry, it was a pleasure working for you and Simon. Oh and thanks for passing my number onto to your mum, I'll be popping up to have a look at the work she wants doing later today.

Kind Regards

Simon

Edited by S.M.P.S