Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi Am looking for a reputable double glazing company that will do a good job for a reasonable price - need patio doors and 2 windows. Can anyone recommend? Thanks

Hi Am looking for a reputable double glazing company that will do a good job for a reasonable price - need patio doors and 2 windows. Can anyone recommend? Thanks

ACA Windows and Doors

http://www.acawindows.co.uk

we can recomend Paul (STERI) on here he' a painter & decorator had him come and do our kitchen and hall way just before christmas and he did a good job was clean and tidy and turn up on time. we are having him back to do our bedrooms in a couple of weeks, though id give him a mention if anybody is looking for decorating doing.

I would like to recommend Corgigasman for anyone who needs a heating engineer. We have just had him in to install a new boiler and now we are toasty warm again :) I was impressed with everything involved in his work from when he came out to survey the job to ensure he knew what was exactly involved, answering any questions that we had and the thorough job he did with installation. Thanks Steve!

I would like to recommend Corgigasman for anyone who needs a heating engineer. We have just had him in to install a new boiler and now we are toasty warm again :) I was impressed with everything involved in his work from when he came out to survey the job to ensure he knew what was exactly involved, answering any questions that we had and the thorough job he did with installation. Thanks Steve!

Thanks for the feedback Lisa, it really is appreciated. Glad you are happy with the install, Steve

Last week I was looking for someone to repair my showers and re grouting etc, the job went to SBS Building Services I would just like to recommend him to anyone who requires any plumbing work etc the job is excellent the showers look brand new and a very reasonable price Thanks again :thumbsup:

just like to say the painter did a very good job

at a very reasonable price,he was very friendly and helpful.

so id like to say a very big thank to

M Mitchell Painter & Decorator; free quotes and Insurance work under-taken

0114 2454383

http://www.mmitchelldecorator.co.uk/

he will be doing all my painting from now on

Last week I was looking for someone to repair my showers and re grouting etc, the job went to SBS Building Services I would just like to recommend him to anyone who requires any plumbing work etc the job is excellent the showers look brand new and a very reasonable price Thanks again :thumbsup:

Thank you for the feedback

sothall building services

Gary 07533 144116

kitchens,bathrooms,tileing,plumbing,

plastering,joinery,painting/decorateing

gary@barlow47.orangehome.co.uk.

we can recomend Paul (STERI) on here he' a painter & decorator had him come and do our kitchen and hall way just before christmas and he did a good job was clean and tidy and turn up on time. we are having him back to do our bedrooms in a couple of weeks, though id give him a mention if anybody is looking for decorating doing.

Do you have contact details pls?

I would like to add another recommendation for Steve (Corgigasman). He has spent 3 days with us moving our boiler and fixing various other issues wrong with our boiler. Good quality work and a very fair price, always turned up when he said, and a nice chap to boot.

Thanks Steve - see you saturday for that hot tap! :D