Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Recommendation for Mick the mechanic (HATHER-SAGE).

Came round today to sort out some seized brakes and dodgy electrics.

Sorted out the work in no time and all for a very reasonable price.

Cheers Mick !!!

I can recommend B.Steads cleaning services for end of tenancy cleans. He did an amazing job on my 3 bed house and the price was extremely reasonable. Will definitely use him again. 07561 093383 is his contact number

:hihi:Can i just say a BIG thankyou to Corgigasman .who came to repair my boiler on 4th January,he turned up on time cleaned up after himself did a very good job ,and the charge for this service was absolutely brilliant,I would reccomend him to everyone and I will certainly call him again.And a very nice man as well.THANK YOU :hihi:

If you're looking for a mechanic:-

D WEST MOTORS

38, THORESBY ROAD

S6 2PH SHEFFIELD , SOUTH YORKSHIRE

Phone: 0114 234 9053

You'll not get better!

:hihi:Can i just say a BIG thankyou to Corgigasman .who came to repair my boiler on 4th January,he turned up on time cleaned up after himself did a very good job ,and the charge for this service was absolutely brilliant,I would reccomend him to everyone and I will certainly call him again.And a very nice man as well.THANK YOU :hihi:

Thank you, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Glad you are nice and warm again, cheers, Steve

thanks ismangil for the feedback not a problem always like to help people out.

Jonathan of Wood Electrics Stocksbridge, 07545564454 found him reliable, good knowlege and understanding of electrics, good price,

Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to Mick Pinder, Complete Home Improvements and General Maintenance! He has just done me some work around my home and has made an excellent job. He is honest and reliable and very professional too:)

Mick is a decent bloke and doesn't charge the earth either, exactly what I was looking for!!!!

No job too big or small, for all your home improvements contact Mick on:

0114 2648320

mobile 07800790394

web site http://www.mphomeimprovements.co.uk

i'd reccomend T&E Joinery - joinery/carpentry work friendly reliable and hard working bloke and son, highly recommended. 0114 2313175

Would like to recommend Sam Lovatt (Dearne Domestic Plumbing)

Called Sam yesterday evening due to a leak at our property. Sam arrived first thing this morning at the time arranged, fixed the problem quickly and efficiently at a reasonable cost.

Many thanks Sam, your help is much appreciated. Will definitely call again with any future plumbing problems (Retford Road property)

Jonathan Bradley of JB Heating Services http://www.jbheatingservices.co.uk/html/contact_us.html

Highly recommended for boiler repairs and servicing, was able to come on New Year's Eve!

I will 2nd that. Had some radiators fitted by him a few weeks ago. Fantastic job. Squeezed me in before xmas which was fantastic for us. Having him back very soon to fit new boiler. :thumbsup: