Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Can I add to this recommendation - Steve put a new boiler in for us a couple of weeks ago, and we're very happy. He did a great job at a reasonable price and was very clean and tidy. He didn't even charge us for the good few hours he spent trying to repair the old boiler. Will definitely use him again.

If you see this Steve, thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Susan E.W.

Thank you for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.Glad you are happy with the new boiler.....have a merry, warm Christmas, cheers,

Steve

Big :thumbsup: for MET Gas who fitted me in as a rush for a kitchen I was doing when the Landlord's gas bloke couldn't make it :rant:. He came out early in the morning to move the gas pipe so I could get on with the kitchen and came back again Saturday morning to gas it up.

Contact details below.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/directory/met-gas-services.html

Cheers see you on the next one :D

I always use Lee he is an electrician, plasterer etc he does every job you can think of apart from gas work and he is brilliant at everything he does and I highly recommend him to anyone wanting a professional job he even cleans up after his self and his number is 07928233823

I have just had a bathroom tiled and modernised by Mr Sam Lovatt, Dearne Plumbing. It developed into a difficult job as removing the old tiles caused much of the old plasterwork to collapse and this had to be re-rendered and re-plastered . This was done by Mr Matt Darcy. Another major problem was that I wanted to keep the old roll top bath instead of replacing it with a modern bath and fitting a modern shower and mixer unit manufactured to modern day specifications caused a lot of technical problems.

The cost of this work was fair and reasonable and both Sam and Matt worked to the highest standard.

I recommend Sam highly to any forum member requiring any plumbing or tiling work and I recommend highly Matt to any forum member requiring any plastering work.

I am an old age pensioner and I found both Sam and Matt considerate and helpful and this helped to make, what I expected would be a stressful week, quite easy to manage.

Although I note that both Sam and Matt are previously mentioned on the forum I will give their contact no’s

Mr Sam Lovatt 01709 578589

Mr Matt Darcy 01226 732442 (after 6.00pm)

I have just had a bathroom tiled and modernised by Mr Sam Lovatt, Dearne Plumbing. It developed into a difficult job as removing the old tiles caused much of the old plasterwork to collapse and this had to be re-rendered and re-plastered . This was done by Mr Matt Darcy. Another major problem was that I wanted to keep the old roll top bath instead of replacing it with a modern bath and fitting a modern shower and mixer unit manufactured to modern day specifications caused a lot of technical problems.

The cost of this work was fair and reasonable and both Sam and Matt worked to the highest standard.

I recommend Sam highly to any forum member requiring any plumbing or tiling work and I recommend highly Matt to any forum member requiring any plastering work.

I am an old age pensioner and I found both Sam and Matt considerate and helpful and this helped to make, what I expected would be a stressful week, quite easy to manage.

Although I note that both Sam and Matt are previously mentioned on the forum I will give their contact no’s

Thanks for the kind words Les, I am always content when customers are happy and satisfied. Have a great Chrsitmas and New Year!

I'd like to highly recommend 'From me to You' removals. They did a fantastic job packing and moving the contents of my house. They were cheerful, friendly, efficient and professional and all for a very reasonable price with no hidden extras, even though it was short notice and they needed and extra man. They even made up the beds in the new house for me, which was very thoughtful

http://www.frommetoyouremovals.com/

and you can see some other reviews here:

http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(from-me-to-you-removals)_295075.htm

*★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

•。★Christmas★ 。* 。

° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚

˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛

˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚And a happy new year.. To all our customers old & new

from CROSSPOOL & HALLAM PROPERTY SERVICES

*★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

•。★Christmas★ 。* 。

° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚

˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛

˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚And a happy new year.. To all our customers old & new

from CROSSPOOL & HALLAM PROPERTY SERVICES

LOL

Where did you copy & paste that from mate??

Having just bought an ex-rental terrace needed a company to refurbish for own use. After quotes I selected Whitecliffes. Sope of work - insulated and re-roofed, new kitchen, boiler, bathroom and dampproofing/re-plastering. Worked all through the worst December I have known and the guys even walked to work to continue when the snow was worst. Found a few problems along the way, but still came in to quote and budget. Honest, reliable and good quality work - a great team. Strong recommendation and will be my first call in future. Website //www.whitecliffebuilders.com

we used a local company called express lofts to convert our attic and found them to be excellet value for money and very professional.

Recently used Mr Bit cleaning for a post tenancy property clean incl oven. They fitted us in quickly & carried out a good job. We were very pleased with the work carried out and will be using them again.

Contact details below

Lounge, stairs & hall carpets all cleaned for £70.00

End of tenancy cleaning Sheffield.

01143210707/ 07825441930.

Edited by JB-Property

Thanks Sam for promptly sorting out our burst pipes in the loft today. You saved us a lot of headache! Happy New year to you and I look forward to the bathroom renovation quote.