Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Another recommendation for Steve (Corgigasman). Steve has replaced our boiler, fitted new pipes and some new radiators & added thermostatic valves. He has done a great job and we are really pleased. Tidied up at the end of each day, worked long days and hardly stopped, and all for a good price. He is a really nice bloke too!

Thanks Steve! :thumbsup:

Really appreciate the feedback, many thanks, Steve

For replacement sealed units and repairs to double glazing, I would like to recommend Chris 07811 533026. Does a good job for a good price. Top bloke!

I'd like to recommend Michael Mitchell, Painter & Decorator, who did a brilliant job on my kitchen this weekend and left everything clean and tidy. His numbers are: 0114 2454383 and 07976714323.

I’d like to recommend Dean of DK Electrical ( 07929272658/0114 2403932) who I found through SF.

He came out when he said he would to give me a quote, gave me a written quote detailing the proposed work, left if for me to consider. I called to arrange the work, which took exactly the time he said it would and at the price he quoted. Everything works great, no mess left, all round a really good service.

plumbing and heating: Met Gas Services

Plastering and general building: Tony Garcia.

reply for numbers.

I would like to recommend Sheffield Billiards (0114 244 6034) who have just recovered our match snooker table at Clubaize. Great lads and top craftsmen! :thumbsup:

I’d like to recommend Dean of DK Electrical ( 07929272658/0114 2403932) who I found through SF.

He came out when he said he would to give me a quote, gave me a written quote detailing the proposed work, left if for me to consider. I called to arrange the work, which took exactly the time he said it would and at the price he quoted. Everything works great, no mess left, all round a really good service.

Thank you for the feed back.

Kind Regards Dean.

I recommend mjb electrical services they have recently done some work on 1 of my houses and I was more than happy with the cost and workmanship highly recommended.Call Matt 07795264415

Hello everyone

We also used www mjbelectricalservices.co.uk and we were really pleased with his work so pleased I wasnt a member but I had to join to forward what a great job he did for us.

Making a really hard job look easy thanks for helping us what a great chap.

His price beat 3 other quotes & his advice made a big difference

Saved us loads of money to put towards other parts of our project

only snag he drinks a lot of tea! but thanks for your work matt :thumbsup:

mjb electrical 07795264415

Another recommendation for Dan Campbell -tel 2303177 who has again helped us with a building problem. Very reliable and always turns up when he says he will.

Another recommendation for Dan Campbell -tel 2303177 who has again helped us with a building problem. Very reliable and always turns up when he says he will.

Thanks, nice to see you again.

Just a quick possitive for D.K Electrical and Dean who runs it,Nothing too much trouble for him,allways on time and a good electrician (which helps ) Highly Recommended for big or small jobs cheers Dean for work you done for me from Dave