Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

We recently had a downstairs loo put in and we can't recommend Sam from Dearne Plumbing and Jim the joiner from JB Properties enough. Totally stress free experience. Sam spent ages researching the right solution for us but was always happy to discuss other options too.

I second the recommendation for Sam Lovatt of Dearne Plumbing. Have used him twice now to sort a shower and a broken tap, and he's terrific. Makes a real effort to explain what's needed (in simple terms to a complete DIY-phobe like me), gives great advice over the phone, is completely reliable, does the job quickly with excellent results, no fuss, and at reasonable cost. Thumbs up!

i'd like to recommend dean at dkelectricals hes done me some electrical work... Turned up on time did what was asked and left no mess... Decent guy too....

thank you for the feed back.

Regards dean

Edited by Andy
Removed large empty space

i would like to recommend Dean from DK Electrics, had him out to do a few jobs in our new house was very reasonable with prices and put himself out to make sure the job was done in time for us moving in. Will definitely be using him in the future and cant recommend him enough! Really nice guy too

Just come back from signing the contracts for our new house! Got to recommend Coates in Mosborough. We went with them based on all the recommendations on the forum and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

They have completed our sale in 5 weeks!!! more impressive however is the fact that they were either always available to take a call or got back to us and chased up our query within the same day. Kept us informed at every stage. They also have a real down to earth approach and nothing was a problem for them. Its a mother and daughter small business and having used larger firms for previous sales I would recommend these guys hands down.

I was looking for an electrician to check my flat's wiring and connect a new electric cooker and found a recommendation on here for MJB Electrical Services. I would agree with that post and strongly recommend them too. They were prompt, quick, friendly , tidy, and excellent at their job.

Call Matt on 07795264415 or visit

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

Many thanks

Matt Burrell

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

mjbelectricalservices@gmail.com

NICEIC part p reg.

Edited by buza

i would like to recommend Dean from DK Electrics, had him out to do a few jobs in our new house was very reasonable with prices and put himself out to make sure the job was done in time for us moving in. Will definitely be using him in the future and cant recommend him enough! Really nice guy too

Thank you for your feed back.

Hope you are both happy in your new home.

Regards Dean.

I would like to recommend

M Mitchell Painter & Decorator 0114 2454383, 07976714323

Initially quoted us for painting hallway and with the standard of work we have commissioned him to paint lounge, bedrooms and dinning room.

Friendly, clean and very reasonable rate

Many thanks

Tom & Beci

Hi, I just want to say a big thank you to Steve Peacock of Peacock Property Services for mending my central heating boiler today. Was given a wrong diagnosis elsewhere, so saved me paying for something I didn't need too :) Good, honest tradesman, I can confidently recommend. His number is 07921 - 437847

Hi,

we would like to thank and recommend Rowland Property Services - we got the details off Sheffield Forum and decided to go along with them as the quote was very competitive. We had our bathroom refurbished, everything ripped out including old tiles and a new shower/toilet and sink fitted. Andy and his colleagues did a brilliant job, our bathroom has turned out great, we are very pleased with the work and they were also nice people to have around, always helpful, patient and accomodating and just getting on with their work. There wasn't much space for them to do their work and our bathroom is only small, less than 2x2m so the working conditions were at times quite challenging and naturally, with an older house they hit quite a few problems but despite that did not loose their spirits and good humour, so thanks for that!

They do all sorts of jobs around the house and garden (practically everyting apart from roofs) and we would definitely employ them again for another job!

There is more on Rowland Poperty Services here on Sheffield forum, their website is: http://www.rowlandpropertyservices.co.uk/