Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

i would strongly reccommend m mitchell painter and decorator for any decorating job big or small. we have had Micheal a number of times to do our decorating and everytime we have been very satisified with all the work hes done for us and most of our family too.

so if your needing any decorating doing give him a call

M mitchell

interior and exterior

painter and decorator

tel 01142454383

mmitchelswfc@yahoo.co.uk

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

any recommendations for railing and garden decking?

Hi I would like to recommend a plumber that has just been round to fix our leaking overflow his name is steven and his company is 247Plumbing&Drains, (07542504067) he came round within the hour and was very quick at sorting the problem and was very reasonably priced too would definitely recommend him to anyone, he is coming to replace my shower next week.

Edited by Andy
font size

Just to add the guy who did the plaster skim was Phil from DMS Plastering 07856490313

I used sam on Friday last week (house on folds crescent Sam in case your wondering who i am!) - Very happy with what he did for me..and he turned up on time etc.

Just posting from Kingswood Hall to recommend Sam Lovatt 07909842848 for plumbing. Fast, friendly and reasonably priced plumber!

Edited by keepstherain

I can highly reccomend Mark of charnock building + paving he will give you all the advice and free quotes you need , he does not advertise on here or on his van ect he works fully on word of mouth and reccomendations which is how i got to use him , whhich in my view is the best way .Tell him martin rodgers gave you his no on 07766283892 .

I can highly reccomend L & L kitchen & bedroom ltd of the shefffield forum i have done several jobs for them , seen there works completed which is to a very high standard , great frienldy lads and good rates , call Lee on 07834954054 tell hiim martin passed you his number.

I would like to recommend Andy ( username billandben ) for gardening.

He has done a brilliant job at my mum's, very reasonably priced and works really hard.

Cuts lawns & hedges, trees cut down , does all types of garden maintainance.

mobile no: 07900942647

thanks for a great job Andy

http://www.garyunwinjoinery.co.uk/

I can also reccomend gary very good joiner and does lots of other trades like tiling ect ect . Above is his website with all his contact details, ps hope this helps , Cheers martin

I would like to recommend Phil from Harland Blinds. We have just our house fitted out with a few types of blinds and they had a fantastic range for us to choose from. Price was fab too and he did an excellent job. 01142484522 or mb 07807989966. Would definately have them again :cool:

i would highly reccomend sheffield driveway cleaning as my mum has had her house on the market for over 12 months but without any joy selling it she decided to have all the house externally cleaned along with the driveway.from making the phone call she couldn't have asked for a better service alan came and gave a fantastic quote that was extreamly reasonable.he carried out the work to a high standard cleaning all the upvc round all the windows and doors,the guttering and the entire conservatory.we don't know if it was look that the house sold within 3 weeks of this work been carried out or weather it was because the house looked as new! for a brill service call alan 01246 436260 / 07879811038:):):):)

We too had Alan round to completely clean the outside of our house, patios and driveway. Fantastic service and great guys. Would definately recommend them too.

Edited by Andy
Font size in quote