Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I would recommend Duncan of Greystones Joinery 07828606114.

We bought a shell of a house last year and he has done lots of jobs for us, he has always fitted us in quickly, turned up when promised (this point can not be underestimated!), works fast and tidies up and doesn't charge the earth.

MJB electrical services have recently done some work at one of my properties and done a great job no mess or fuss just got on with the job and was all done to a very high standard. Would definately recommend.

Matt 07795264415 or mjbelectricalservices.co.uk:D

id reccomend Mike Wood IFA for accounts, financial advise, mortgage advise and life insurance.

Totally free for mortgages, insurance and financial advise

I'd like to recommend Michael the decorator who has now done two jobs at my house, most recently painting my bathroom and done a great job!

His numbers are:

0114 2454383

I can recommend Paul Eshelby roofing - he came to repair our gutters and did an excellent job at a very competitive rate. Thoroughly nice guy and very tidy.

His number is 07801 908694 http://www.pauleshelbyroofing.co.uk/

i would highly reccomend sheffield driveway cleaning as my mum has had her house on the market for over 12 months but without any joy selling it she decided to have all the house externally cleaned along with the driveway.from making the phone call she couldn't have asked for a better service alan came and gave a fantastic quote that was extreamly reasonable.he carried out the work to a high standard cleaning all the upvc round all the windows and doors,the guttering and the entire conservatory.we don't know if it was look that the house sold within 3 weeks of this work been carried out or weather it was because the house looked as new! for a brill service call alan 01246 436260 / 07879811038:):):):)

Edited by Andy
font size amended

Hi there

We've just had some work done on our lounge in our new victorian property. It's a large room which had old horse hair plaster on the walls which was crumbling away.

He's knocked it back to brick, reboarded and plastered it whilst managing to salvage the old coving and restore it for us. It looks really good and we're really pleased with the work....plus he's tidy, honest and a nice guy! I'd recommend him to anyone.

He's called Andy Rolland from http://www.rowlandpropertyservices.co.uk and his contact number is 07932073345.

Hope someone finds this useful

Emma

I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND MMITCHELL AS A PAINTER AND DECORATOR, HE IS POLITE, HELPFUL AND HONEST. HE HAS DONE A BEAUTIFUL JOB FOR MY MUM. I CANNOT PRAISE THIS GENTLEMAN ENOUGH, HIS WORK IS TOP QUALITY. SO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A TOP QAULITY JOB, PLEASE GIVE MICHAEL ACALL...

M Mitchell Painter & Decorator

0114 2454383

Edited by Andy
Font size corrected

ELECTRICIAN

I reccommend using S.J Electrical. Myself and my friends have all used them and they can't help enough and not expensive either!

You can get them on 07789 236616 or 07837 492673

I have used Shaw Plastering Services on many occasions. He rendered all my house by spraying it on and I chose a colour, they have also plastered many rooms of mine. Nice blokes, funny, tidy, clean up after them, leave a glass like finish it was amazing.

I would highly recommend. S6 area. Family fun, 30 years experience and all work guaranteed.

http://www.rendatherm.co.uk

He will give you a free quote without any obligation 07761097484. name of Paul.

We would recommend Rudi Johns Plastering! He has done most of our house now including a full bathroom which we moved around and had tiled, it looks great!

Excellent service, very clean and tidy and gave us loads of advice so all in allwe are chuffed. We'll definately use him again!

Rudi 07709 352952

Harland Blinds 01142485422 based in Killamarsh.

Had 2 X black out vertical blinds fitted in my living room and bedroom.

Excellent quality, excellent service and excellent price. Will definately be using them again............