Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Would strongly recommend Whitecliffes for all building work - used for rennovation of house, damp proof course etc. Very professional, helpful and took pride in ensuring all work was carried out to a high standard. Contact 0114 255 7522 / 07860 602200

Hiya - I have recently had a new bathroom designed and fitted and would def recommend Rowland Property Services (Andy Rowland).

It was a complete re-design and rebuild, including stripping the whole bathroom right back to the bricks. Andy dealt with all the issues that naturally arise when you are doing work on an old house and didn't make it feel like a problem for us. He's also very considerate about keeping the rest of the house clean and tidy so the whole place wasn't trashed while the work was going on!

The finished bathroom is so lovely it feels like a showroom, and we were very happy with the quality of the work. I know it's hard to find a good builder that you can trust so I thought it was worth posting the recommendation for other forum users...

http://www.rowlandpropertyservices.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroup.php%3Fgid%3D107243972628781%26ref%3Dmf&h=ab272e8d296041caeded5cf73697f42e

My mother in law has just used a company to buy her house as times are hard lets say, They come and valued the house and made her a offer , she accepted there offer and it wasnt to much under the valution price . They dealt with all the paperwork fees ect as it was to much for her to cope with as we all know selling ect is a long hard and confusing thing to do lol , well it is to me ha ha , so if anyone wants a offer on there house i can reccomend the people on the link above as i was there to support the mother in law .

Would recommend AB Plumbing and Heating - ex British Gas and npower guys - Gas Safe registered.

Recently had them round to do some pipe work (copper pipe had been stolen and all was replaced with Iron) and also a bathroom which was fully tiled and new shower etc installed.

Brilliant work, all looks excellent and a decent price.

If you need a bathroom fitter, I'd recommend Sam Lovatt (07909 842848 ), a good standard of workmanship from start to finish. Sam takes great pride (which is justified) in his work.

Another recommendation here for Sam Lovatt. Came quickly to install my dishwasher, and even though it was a lot bigger job than originally thought he still didn't charge me extra than what was quoted (which was an excellent price in the 1st place).

reccommendation for a new guy on here called martinsgas (gas safe registered), he has just fitted me a gas fire, (first one he has fitted but has done a good job), gave me a very competitive quote which he stuck too even though we encountered a few problems, he is a nice guy and takes pride in his work. One of the best tradesmen i have found on this site.

phil greenwood (07729625901) has just installed my kitchen and new floor. He did a fantastic job with his mate Steve: nice guys, pleasure to have around, and a really good finish. They could not do enough to get the kitchen looking great for us.

I would also strongly recommend steve (corgigasman on the forum) - he has just fitted me a new boiler and sorted out my spaghetti junction central heating pipework. Steve did exactly what he said he would do, he was clean and tidy, good price, and a pleasure to have around...

Tiling and electrics. Gary at GEES electrical rescued my kitchen and attic refit from another contractor. He gave me his trade discount, accompanied me to various suppliers and finished the whole job neatly and even cleaned up afterwards.

His work is by word of mouth and email address is: [email protected]

Superb job.

Solicitors. Really efficient job from Graysons solicitors in Campo Lane Sheffield. To the point and not too costly for the result.

Solicitors. Really efficient job from Graysons solicitors in Campo Lane Sheffield. To the point and not too costly for the result.

I used to work for them and can recommend them for thoroughness and professionalism.