Greaves of Sheffield

I remember you. I moved to Little London Road, left and then came back to Sidney Street part-time years later. Worked with Brian Grocutt again about eight years ago at Sheffield Rebuild when I was receptionist and he was woodwork tutor

I remember you. I moved to Little London Road, left and then came back to Sidney Street part-time years later. Worked with Brian Grocutt again about eight years ago at Sheffield Rebuild when I was receptionist and he was woodwork tutor[/quote

My memory is shocking these days!! Sorry can`t place you::confused:help:

About 5 ft tall, knocked around with Lynn Kynoch and Elaine Johnson, bleached my hair blonde at front (well my cousin did, she's hairdresser) and then coloured the blonde bit shocking pink. These days it's all blonde, naturally:hihi::hihi::hihi:

About 5 ft tall, knocked around with Lynn Kynoch and Elaine Johnson, bleached my hair blonde at front (well my cousin did, she's hairdresser) and then coloured the blonde bit shocking pink. These days it's all blonde, naturally:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Did Elaine used to go out with Martin Wheatcroft?

Did Elaine used to go out with Martin Wheatcroft?

Yes, but it was a bit turbulent in the end. Martin was a bit volatile but I think Elaine used to wind him up. Graham Dawson got sacked by Les Grocutt and then I believe nutted him but I was at Little London then

Martin Wheatcroft was volatile....he could turn in a flash...I saw him roughly early 90's driving for one of the breweries. He worked at Greaves in the spray shop with Mad Jack and Pete. They were all a bit barmy, it must have been the cellulose!

My Mum, Ann Horsfield, worked at Greaves in the offices during the 1980's. A few of the names popping up on here are echoing names my Mum used to mention.

Tony Robertson Passed away in the 1990s He was married to someone I knew

sorry...repeating myself...forgot i'd already posted.

Edited by Kit!
alraedy posted!

Hi it is along time since this post was used about greaves and sons in sheffield. has anyone any pictures or did you work at greaves in the late 60's. Iwas there 1966 to 1969 

which names if any do you remember working with at greaves, 66 / 69 befor my time  1975,no pictures sorry

On 30/07/2005 at 15:48, BILDEBORG said:

You could try this excellent site that has many thousands of Sheffield images

it appears I cannot paste a link untill I have made 5 posts....the name of the site is "PictureSheffield".....google it and you will be there

Good look.

I've had a look but there's nothing there unfortunately, but thanks for the suggestion