XBOX 360 and internet browsing

Does anybody know if theres a way to browse the internet on the xbox 360?

You can do facebook and twitter, but no actual browsing as of yet...

You need a gold account, you need to be connected up, and make sure your updated to the latest Dashboard..

There's an option under there called "Friends" - and its under there..

Facebook on Xbox is very limited and pretty useless. I can do more with my Facebook account on my phone than I can on my Xbox. I don't use Twitter so I can't comment on that. The only thing I use my Xbox for other than gaming is Last.fm, which is actually pretty good. Just a shame you can't listen to it whilst playing games :-(

As far as I'm aware Microsoft have no plans to ever release a web browser for the 360 (read about it in an interview with someone from Microsoft in an Xbox magazine a while ago).

Ive seen quite a lot of these threads, i dont know why u lot dont get the ps3, i set it up for the internet with a tutorial of youtube in about 2 mins and you can go on just about owt no messing with this and that.

Once your on bobs your uncle.

Ive seen quite a lot of these threads, i dont know why u lot dont get the ps3, i set it up for the internet with a tutorial of youtube in about 2 mins and you can go on just about owt no messing with this and that.

Once your on bobs your uncle.

Is anyone really going to choose which console they want purely based on if you can browse the internet with it? Internet on PS3 sucks anyway, as it would if they had it on the 360. Consoles were made for games, not web browsing.

If you really need big screen internet, just plug your PC into your HDTV like I do :D