Did you know francis michael o'shaughnessy sr or jr????

Looking for anyone who knew Francis Michael O'Shaughnessy, old friends, he fought in the second world war, if you were with him would like to hear from you, at one stage was the mayor of grenoside, married Dorothy white, had two sons, francis and sean, and a daughter called ann, also looking for two people, brothers, connected to him, won't say the connection, but they will know what the connection is, guessing they are in there 70's or 80's, were in a children home at some point, desperately need to hear from them, or indeed anyone who knew the children, looking for sherry nee kehr or spelled differently, will explain why if she gets in touch, also looking for anyone who knew fmos jr, he went to monteney primary as a child, anyone that knew him, would even be interested to hear from old girlfriends, any response to any of the info above would be a great help, thankyou...........

Edited by oshaugh

:clap: quick boost, need to find this info can anyone help

was the man you're looking for a councillor at one time, my uncle is named Francis O'shaughnessy after his father and he named his son that also. maybe too late now, you may have found the info you wanted, if not let me know.

Hello I am the son of Shireen...The daughter of Ann O Shaughnessy and my great grandfather was Francis Michael O Shaughnessy...I am curious to who you both are so let me know!!..Please!!!:)

Hi my names paul khair brothers of sherry khair, Francis michael oshaughnessy was my grandad but we new him by michael thats the name that my grandma called him. both my grandparents died a few years ago they both lived on rokeby road ecclesfield and been out of contact with my family for a few years. And sherry lives in germany.

So who are you??

i have not been on this site many times but not for a long time, but hoping you both get this message and please get back in touch with me. my name is robina hartley, but was o'shughnessy, francis micheal o'shaughnessy was my grandad, paul your mum was my auntie i have been looking for her for a long time, as i know she moved after what happened to lee, i hope he is well, anyway i would like to be in touch with her again, we used to meet vaguely as kids at family bonfires, i am the daughter of frank and mary, auntie anns brother, who would love to see her again as they have both been really ill and lost touch with family, and ''from all over'' my mum and dad have spoke about your mum many times, and i have been told that she went missing years ago, she will be my cousin and so will you, i would really like it if you got in touch and tell me what happened to her, i would like it if you could both get in touch my email is honey-1@hotmail.co.uk, if you email ill be able to give you my number,

thanks, and thankyou again for replying you dont knwo what this means to me

Hi Robina - I have emailed you with some information which I hope will be useful.

Good luck!.:)

Hi, I know this post is an old one, but replying just in case. I believe this may be my Grandfather (who I never knew) and my Dad is still alive at the age of 81. He has two brothers one in New Zealand and one in Australia. My Dad was raised in a children's home in Coleshill Birmingham. Last time my Dad met with his Dad was at around the age of 18 or 20 I think, by which time my grandfather had a new partner and young children. So this branch of the O'Shaughnessy tree is a bit blank. My Dad's name is James Francis O'Shaughnessy and his Mum was Mary O'Shaughnessy nee Rochford, born in Wednesbury and lived in Wolverhampton (he still does)

Edited by LizLayton

Hi Liz I will try put you in the right direction!

Edited by fromallover

Hello Liz.

Can you please get in touch with me concerning " O'Shaughnessy"

I'm your Aunty. I'm no good with computers, this work is been carried out by my husband.

Kind Regards

My updated email is robinaswift@googlemail.com if anyone that is connected to my grandad wants to get in touch,  when I posted the original post they were alive, they have now been passed years and I want to get in touch with family members,  if you fell out with them, like uncle afzal or aunty ann, it is not my argument,  I want to find family again