Black screen on mouse movement

Just recently my screen has started to go black when I scroll up and down lists or pages and also when I zoom using the scroll wheel on things like google maps, it stays black for several seconds and has on a couple of occassions completely blue screened and done its usual memory dump thing.

I have reinstalled the graphics driver but it still does it, it does however play videos and stuff fine, could this be the mouse that is at fault.

on a couple of occassions completely blue screened and done its usual memory dump thing.

i hope you arent saying there that bsod's are a regular ocurance, as that wouldnt be good. it could however be pointing you in the right direction.

i hope you arent saying there that bsod's are a regular ocurance, as that wouldnt be good. it could however be pointing you in the right direction.

Your reply looks like a clue from one of the daily paper crosswords :hihi:

on the BSOD does it mention any file names?

Just recently my screen has started to go black when I scroll up and down lists or pages and also when I zoom using the scroll wheel on things like google maps, it stays black for several seconds and has on a couple of occassions completely blue screened and done its usual memory dump thing.

I have reinstalled the graphics driver but it still does it, it does however play videos and stuff fine, could this be the mouse that is at fault.

Where'd you go dude ? :(

It could all so that windows is on its way out could be if so all u have to do is a fresh install of windows but back up all your stuff first if that fixes it I had same problem now I don't have owt like that now hope this helps

It could all so that windows is on its way out could be if so all u have to do is a fresh install of windows but back up all your stuff first if that fixes it I had same problem now I don't have owt like that now hope this helps

3 year old thread i bumped there to see if an old friend responds. ;)