Bus to taybarns?

Theres a thread in 'going out' section for those who do/dont like taybarns... im with the latter though.. certainly dont and ive never been to the place :gag: Im glad Meadowfarm is on our way to Taybarns as we usually cut off there and eat!

i really don't know how you can slate taybarn then say you go to meadow farm instead. their food is some of the cheapest i've ever ever had and my own kids will not go there at all. :loopy:

Weve been to Taybarns a few times and to be honest for what you pay the food is good.Fish is fresh and the carvery meat is gorgeous(unlike the dried out tat we got at meadow farm for twice the price).If you're on a budget which most are these days then its a good meal out(under £20 for 2 adults and a child).

the 201 bus goes there

#7..................

if you are worried about crossing at the roundabout why not get a bus to high green and get taxi from there? Safer option as dont recomend anyone is to cross at the roundabout there- busy directions all the time.

Taybarns is always packed- I go every month as a regular treat with my 2 children and my husband is costs about £30 for us all to eat plus free refils on the soft drinks. It really is not a bad place to eat- a lot of the food is cooked and prepared in front of you- They have different selections of foods, great for adults and children and you can always go up again and try somethign new. cant complain

Ok I can see why this place is not upto everyones taste of places but for what you pay to eat its really good.

REMEMBER: OFFERING THE BEST VALUE DOES NOT MEAN LOWERING STANDARDS!!!