Ray Gosling arrested on suspicion of murder

Whilst I welcome the "confession" of mr Goesling, I'm sure that most Christians would rather he admit that his hedonistic lifestyle is an affront to God. Unless he thought that on the asumption according to some believers that he'll burn in hell for eternity, a murder allegation is the least of his problems.

Whilst I welcome the "confession" of mr Goesling, I'm sure that most Christians would rather he admit that his hedonistic lifestyle is an affront to God. Unless he thought that on the asumption according to some believers that he'll burn in hell for eternity, a murder allegation is the least of his problems.

Which "hedonistic lifestyle" is this?

Which "hedonistic lifestyle" is this?

c'mon now don't play innocent you know what those queers are like.:rolleyes:

Or rather, you know what idiots like corkneyfonz think those queers are like.

I can't see any reference to him going to non sanctioned wife swapping parties, maybe you mean Catholic choir practice. The priest have special ways of getting the boys to hit the high notes. Allegedly. :D

Where does religion come into it? Was Gosling a Christian? If not I don't see why you'd bring that up?

The police most certainly do have a duty to investigate as at the moment we only have his word that he'd agreed this course of action with his lover. It's not really a credible defence. At least in the case of the woman who helped her daughter die a couple of weeks ago the daughter had already attempted suicide.

We only have his word that it actually happened.....

We only have his word that it actually happened.....

True. It may be some sort of twisted attention seeking.

I watched his interview on BBC breakfast yesterday morning. [...] He came across as a man with mental health problems to me. The police have a duty to investigate this.
I agree that he came across as someone tottering on the edge of the abyss.

I'm not sure that being interviewed by plod is the way to go with someone having a mental breakdown.

I'm surprised that the presenters even agreed to interview him. Not a good thing to have to watch, imo,

I just can't understand why he's brought this up after all these years. He has nothing

to gain as far as I can see and plenty to lose. Maybe ,being a broadcaster, he is thinking

it might put him back in the spotlight. If so he's right on.

I just can't understand why he's brought this up after all these years. He has nothing

to gain as far as I can see and plenty to lose. Maybe ,being a broadcaster, he is thinking

it might put him back in the spotlight. If so he's right on.

Really? I think it's fairly obvious that following a couple of other quite high profile cases he's wanting to further stimulate the debate about 'mercy' killings.

Unless he thought that on the asumption according to some believers that he'll burn in hell for eternity, a murder allegation is the least of his problems.

The weak point in your argument is that he probably doesn't believe in the same sky-pixie as you do, so I doubt whether he is bothered about burning in hell. :loopy:

John X